New dream video!!!! :)

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by maria-fan-22, Dec 27, 2010.

1. maria-fan-22

maria-fan-22 DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ranidayz

ranidayz DIS Veteran is a....... Caribbean Amphibian

Geez - when I get onto that ship, I feel like I'm going to have to march right up to our Cruise Director and chat with her since I've been watching all of these vids. I feel like I know her!

4. maria-fan-22

maria-fan-22 DIS Veteran

Oh i totally know! I have had her two times and i'm going to have her again in may on the dream and i feel like she always remembers me and always has a friendly face! Now even more after seeing these i feel like ill be able to just go and have a nice chat with her about everything! pirate:

5. disneydawg10

disneydawg10 Earning My Ears

Thanks for the new vid! I'm impressed with all the videos Disney actually has about the Dream. I've been lurking everywhere online for as much info and pictures as possible. I've been researching the new wave phones today. I have a DD 8 and DS 11 and trying to figure out how to organize their club activities. I don't think I'll see much of either of them with all the awesome clubs (I may just have to hang out with them - of course I may embarrass DS11). I would love to scoot on down to PC to welcome her home next week, but alas I have to head back to work. Can't wait to see more!

6. Ted C

Ted C Mouseketeer

Hey Maria,

Ted from "Ted's". How are you? When in May are you going? We're doing a back to back in May.

7. maria-fan-22

maria-fan-22 DIS Veteran

HEY!!! LOVE TED'S!!!! We leave May 29, 2011. pirate:

ps. fun to see someone else form OKC on here. There aren't to many!

Pps My brother graduated with your daughter and she males really good cookies!!! :)

8. tink too

tink too DIS Veteran

Thanks for sharing the link. :thumbsup2

DD9 just caught me looking at these, and has requested that we cruise again before she is too old for the Club and Lab. :laughing:

9. maria-fan-22

maria-fan-22 DIS Veteran

Haha... I know! Me too as soon as I am too old for the club and lab they re design them! But the teen area looks really cool too! pirate:

10. tink too

tink too DIS Veteran

I'm sure you'll have a great time in the teen club - without all the younger ones running about. ;)

11. Friscorays

Friscorays Mouseketeer

12. maria-fan-22

maria-fan-22 DIS Veteran

They just posted one about the Goofy Sports Deck!!!! pirate: Link in first post.

Oops someone got it first!

13. maria-fan-22

maria-fan-22 DIS Veteran

Very true! Vibe looks very cool!!! Especially the outdoor area! pirate:

14. ChrizJen

ChrizJen <font color=green>I am not a Koala Bear at the zoo

Rachel was cruise director on our very first cruise on the Wonder! We LOVED her too! She is SO sweet and extremely personable. We looked forward to her morning announcements over the PA because we loved her voice and her accent. :lmao:
    And we did literally walk right up to her and talk to her on our cruise. She was the BEST!! I've only been on 2 DCL cruises, but I can't think of a better choice for cruise director on the Dream!! We LOVE Rachel!! :thumbsup2