NEW...DOLPHIN/SWAN..."questions and answers"...tips and hints!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave2: a quick wave to the room

a busy day and night -

Our school's Christmas pageant is tonight. The kids are really excited and the teachers REALLY, REALLY (*pause for dramatic effect*).... exhausted!! :laughing:

Re: Disney magic and the S/D -- we had the same worry for our first time staying - it disappeared very quickly. I never once did not feel the magic of disney while staying at both resorts. The S/D are right smack dab in the middle of it! Relax and enjoy your stay - after all, you are in Disney World!! Have fun, mep319.

Hi everyone!:jumping1: Just got home from the hospital and brought DH home! Because we got to the hospital so quickly, there was very little damage to the heart. He still has the stent and needs another, but is ready to resume a somewhat normal, common sense life.

Thank you for all the kind thoughts, prayers and pixie dust...it works!

For all of you going to Disney, have wonderful trips and enjoy every moment with your families.:hug:

I am so glad to hear good news, Ozzie! *jumping up and down* I have been thinking about you and your family since you told us the scary news.

Continued prayers,
Debbie

ozziewags: I'm glad to hear the great news!

BTW, everyone ... I officially changed my countdown to say "WDW Dolphin" instead of AKL after I canceled my AKL reservation. *sigh* I'll miss the animals (the savanah view is so relaxing!), but I really like the Epcot resort area too :).

GREAT NEWS! Continued pixie dust and prayers, for good measure.

Muffy

Something is fishy here....

Anyone else notice anything peculiar since we ponied up our hard earned dollars for the S&D mugs?

Consider the following:

* The mugs cost $347.53 each

* Disbug has gone to WDW 17 times since the mugs were first ordered (look at her countdown she is going again!)

* DF & Muffy have either gone to or are going to PBH. Coincidently, they are the only ones who supposedly received their mugs. Hush money? What did they know and what were they about to tell us? (Also zurgswife got a new refigerator but I'm not quite sure if she is in on this too....)

* Disbug has changed her screen name to Dismug

* By now I'm sitting here wondering how many of you thought I was serious when you first started reading this......:p

Just trying to lighten the mood. It's been WAY too on topic here lately!

:eek: Dreamflight, Muffy! Grab the mugs and run... Zurgswife: something smells fishy! Move the cash out of the Meat Saver Compartment!
:moped:
As for me..Be right back! Gone to the Swan/Dolphin for a few more chocolate croissants!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:wave: LOU! UR :cool1:

My favorite is the East Wing. I had a fantabulous view from the 8th floor, with a Resort View. Could see Spaceship earth at Epcot and the Boardwalk area. Simply unbeatable. Others on this thread will weigh in with their opinions as well!

So sorry to hear of all the kids that missed their Christmas performances due to illness! My DD9 got to be in her Christmas program but I have no proof! Her entire school was in it (yes, on the same night!) and her being tall put her in the back with 6 rows ahead of her... poor kid. She wasn't even in the stage lighting!

Hope everyone recovers soon from the ills of winter! Stay warm all..

Originally posted by Disbug
:eek: Dreamflight, Muffy! Grab the mugs and run... Zurgswife: something smells fishy! Move the cash out of the Meat Saver Compartment!

As for me..Be right back! Gone to the Swan/Dolphin for a few more chocolate croissants!
~It was only a matter of time...and the calculations of the SUSPECTING MIGHTY & POWERFUL WIZARD OF LOU! :duck:

*SPECIALNOTETODISMUGIHAVETHEMUGSINASAFEPLACEWHERELOUWILLNEVERFINDTHEMNOWTELLMUFFYTOCHANGETHENAMEWEAREREGISTEREDUNDERATTHEPBHWITHSUITEUPGRADESANDINFORMZURGSWIFETOLOSETHEFRIDGEORWEHAVEALLHADITIHAVEABETTERIDEAWITHREGARDSTOTHEHUSHMONEYTOOANDWILLTELLYOUWHENWEALLMEETATTHEDOLPHINSWANLATERTHISMONTHFORTHE22TIMETHISYEARANDLOUONLYCOUNTED17LOLSHHHHWECANNOTLETANYONEKNOWABOUTTHEOTHERIDEAFORSORORITYSWEATSHIRTSORWECANFORGETTHECRUISETOBARBADOS.WITHTHEMONEYWEARELOOKINGTONABFORTHESHIRTSALEWECANMAKEOUROWNCHOCOLATECROISSANTS.NOWI"MOUTTAHEREBEFORELOUCATCHESONANDCRACKSTHECODECYAKIDS. :wave2:

I'm back~From a Great weekend trip to the snowy alpines (Lake Arrowhead) and the soggy valley (Buena Park). We visited the Ripley's believe it or not museum, and laughed at everything! So very hokey....but loads of FUN! We loved every minute of Knott's (especially since the L.A. unified schools were leaving as we were just arriving!). There were mobs of them, and not the "most well behaved" kids you have ever been around either!

Gotta go for now...but I'll tell you all about it when I return.

XO TTFN....DF99 :wave2:

You guys make me laugh.....:hyper:

Only a few more days and hours until I leave and then it's 6 days until I get to try out the Dolphin for the first time....YIPPEE

But alas there is soooo much to do in the next few days...dr appointments, training subs at work, meeting with the house/pet sitter, Hair color, waxing, Parties at school, picking up storage stuff from somebody elses house, School Christmas Program and alas to finish packing ( hope I don't forget anything but small stuff)

Disbug...maybe we can meet up and say hi?

:mad: Disbug, DF, Muffy and ZW -- I can't believe you left me out of Mug-gate!!!! :tongue:

ozzie ~ :Pinkbounc

Yippee. After lurking and learning for many months on this thread, our SPG ressie just changed from "Limited View" to "Deluxe Room, Resort View with balcony, View of Crescent Lake."

We are arriving at WDW and the Swan, both for the first time, in two days.

"Mug-gate" - I love it.

Lou is the "Frank Wells" of the caper.

Soon we'll hear Disbug (aka Dismug) saying: I am not a crook. (Or is it "I am not a cook, especially when at the S/D")

Bill

(for those who may have forgotten - Wells was the security guard at the Watergate Hotel; tipped off of course by Forrest Gump.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter