New Disneyland Bride

shellncesar

My Other Home is Disneyland
Hey all,
My fiance and I have just decided to have our wedding at the Disneyland resort in anaheim, california. We are going to have it at the rose court garden and the garden room.

Are there any brides out there that have done a Disneyland weddding at the Disneyland hotel? If so, what advice do you have to give a new bride? How is the service? Anything I need to know? I am just so excited!!! Anything would be appreciated.

Welcome, I was a DLR bride. Our ceremony was in the RCG with the reception in the Trillium Room at the grand. Disney does an amazing job, and is well orth the money. Just remember that you can use outsde vendors for many aspects of the wedding. I'll PM you with some additional info. Congrats!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! I looked into Disneyland weddings at first too. Since I live in Los Angeles (Van Nuys specifically), it definitely would have been more economical. But what can I say, my heart belongs in WDW!! Disneyland Hotel's rose garden is very beautiful!! Best of luck, I'm sure you will have a wonderful, beautiful wedding! :)

welcome!

I just had my fairy tale wedding at the DLR... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter