New Disney Resort picture of the day Plz read

IMG_3113.jpg

The Cont. Grand Canyon Concourse. Take a good look because it is now changed. The pin station is being taken out and the area is being rehabbed.

J.C.&ALI'SMOM said:
IMG_3113.jpg

The Cont. Grand Canyon Concourse. Take a good look because it is now changed. The pin station is being taken out and the area is being rehabbed.
I have never stayed there, but it is SOO cool to visit. I have never seen it like this (It has been 2 years since I have been to the DIS). I love that snow globe...

J.C.&ALI'SMOM said:
IMG_3113.jpg

This is the strangest picture to scroll past! It almost feels like you're tilting your head, or your computer!

That is such an awesome picture! :thumbsup2

I agree, it's really cool to scroll down.

(sigh)...soon enough.. ;)

I'm throwing in two (ducking and running for cover) but I am not here very often and just found the new thread. :rolleyes:

Pop Century -- 50's pool, at dusk

DCP_0079.jpg

DCP_0080.jpg

Glendamax said:
One of the "quiet" pools at Port Orleans Riverside

IMG009-1.jpg
One of the many reasons we loved POR. We had one of these pools to ourselves and we loved it. I love kids but I love a pool without kids even more. :)

Poly Princess you share such great pictures, but my favorit of all is your beautiful, gorgeous cat. He is so wonderful, I smile everytime I see him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!