New Discount Codes

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by mbaker1277, Aug 8, 2002.

1. mbaker1277

mbaker1277 Mouseketeer

I am a home based travel agent and was on the phone with central reservations today, who told me as of the 24th of August the discount codes that are in effect will change. I don't know if they will expire at that time of if they will issue new ones. I was also told that this Monday, the 11th, the dinner packages for the Candlelight Processional will be available. I hope this helps some of you!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. GEM

GEM Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder

Monday is the 12th. Do you think they meant Sunday the 11th, or Monday the 12th? Thanks for passing the info. along!

4. mbaker1277

mbaker1277 Mouseketeer

SORRY! It is on Monday the 12th! I looked at the Calendar wrong. The reservationist in dining seemed pretty sure that they would have all of the info on the CP and begin taking reservations at that time!

5. helenk

helenk I wish I was in Disney World

Thanks for the information, I know I will be calling on Monday!

6. WDW2002

WDW2002 DIS Veteran

The current codes expire on September 23.

7. mbaker1277

mbaker1277 Mouseketeer

All I know is the reservationist said they would change on the 24th of this month. He said that he just learned all the new codes only to have to replace them with others. Maybe Disney will extend the option date on these codes, I don't know, or maybe he was confused when he said August. I was just trying to help with passing on the info I got.

8. karensi

karensi <font color=9999FF>Taking grandchildren to WDW wil

I'm waiting for some Fl. resident codes/discounts for Oct. According to mousesavers,those same codes were already out last year at this time. Anyone have any ideas about when Fl resident codes might come out.:confused:

9. WDW2002

WDW2002 DIS Veteran

Maybe new/different codes will be out then?? I am still hoping (but not holding my breath) that discount will come out for ASMo.