New Disboards!

Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
What's all your opinions on this? I just logged in and I'm like "Woooah.":P (some new smilies too!)

Oh my goodness... is this what a puppy taking it's first steps feels like? Cause that's what I think this feels like.

The puppy thing was a perfect description lol. I'm excited for the change, and if it helps make mobile better than awesome! But yeah my avatar isn't showing up...

The puppy thing was a perfect description lol. I'm excited for the change, and if it helps make mobile better than awesome! But yeah my avatar isn't showing up...
Yeah, because on occasion I use mobile and it's really weird. So yay!
Mine wasn't showing up at first either, but I just changed it and it showed up.

Yeah, because on occasion I use mobile and it's really weird. So yay!
Mine wasn't showing up at first either, but I just changed it and it showed up.

Thanks. I'll have to try that. Hopefully I can find the image lol.

Oh my gosh. I just discovered that we can now post pictures directly from our computer, no more going through photobucket YES!!!! I take back what I said about not liking this.

I wanted to use this picture for my new avatar but it was too big

Attachments

• guardianangel.jpg
    guardianangel.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 4
lol, it just took me like 2 minutes to figure out how to reply to threads XD

lol, it just took me like 2 minutes to figure out how to reply to threads XD
It's so much easier now!

Oh, I also realized now that the colors don't have names anymore. Not that it matters.

And I think you can also insert videos, but I'm not too sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts