New deal questions

HeatherBelle614

Always wishing on a star!
**I posted this on another board, but I'm trying to get this done tonight and haven't heard anything from the other post yet. Can anyone help me, please? Thanks so much!!

Ok, here's my question for those of you that booked 2 rooms and got 2 gift cards - can you pay for both rooms on the same card? (We're taking this straight out of debit; don't have a CC and don't want to get one just for this.) Or, do they require that the ressies be on two cards?

I'm trying to figure out how to do the ressies so we'll get 2 rooms. (We're surprising my parents with a trip, so I need to book the rooms without them knowing.)

Here's a random question, since one ressie will be under DH's name and one under mine (we'll just add my dad to DH's ressie and my mom to mine & switch that once we get there.) LONG story short, but the Disney CM we got on the phone last night demanded that she had to have my parent's address to send info to since their names were on our ressies. But, I don't see why since each one is under OUR names and not their names. We're trying to keep this a surprise. So, was that CM correct? Or, can we put both of the ressies on our address?

I was wondering if you'd thought about talking with a travel agent? I have a feeling mine would be able to find a great solution for you. If you'd like her info, pm me. She's real quick with an answer and it wouldn't cost you a dime.

I responded on your original post but a quick recap:

You should get 2 Cards as long as you have booked 2 rooms.

Just give your parents names and your address. I did that when we had my grandma with us and they just used our address as we told them she lived with us.

I have paid for 2 rooms with one cc in the past. Disney doesn't care who pays as long as someone does. You could put the other room in your parents name with your address, then you wouldn't have to change anything when you check in. That way any mail would come to your house. What a wonderful surprise for your parents.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter