New DCA Map Available

Escape2Disney

Friendly Neighborhood Disney Fanatic!
I was just cruising around on the Disneyland website, and saw that they've updated the map with Carsland! :cool1: BVS is still not complete, but I'm assuming should be soon.

Which map did you see that had Carsland on it? I don't see it at the following link...

DLR Map

PDF View

I'm not doubting you, I'd just like the link so everyone can see. :)

For some reason it isn't working for me. I don't see any of the Carsland components on the map. Hope the others can see it. :)

For some reason it isn't working for me. I don't see any of the Carsland components on the map. Hope the others can see it. :)

Hmm. I am able to see info on Cozy Cone and a few others. When you click, though, now it lists a mix of Cozy Cone and French Market info. LOL

They are probably doing updates...

Hmm. I am able to see info on Cozy Cone and a few others. When you click, though, now it lists a mix of Cozy Cone and French Market info. LOL

They are probably doing updates...

OK, I see what you mean. The Map legend has some text descriptions added, but nothing related to Cars Land geographically has been added yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter