1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

New Costa Rica Tour

Discussion in 'Adventures By Disney' started by tsgirl, May 22, 2012.

1. tsgirl

tsgirl Mouseketeer

We're booked on the previously featured Costa Rica tour for Christmas. Can anyone tell me how the new Costa Rica tour differs from the one we are booked on? I think some of the hotels are different. I would have compared myself, but the new tour is the only one on the website right now. Also, I was hoping to see some new dates up for South Africa, but there weren't. Any idea why not? Thanks!

2. tsgirl

tsgirl Mouseketeer

The new South Africa dates are up now. I must have looked too early.

3. familygoboston

familygoboston Mouseketeer

Here is what I think happened with CR...originally ABD offered a trip from San Jose, to Arenal and MA. ( which we did in 2007) Then a few years ago they began offering 2 trips; the Arenal/MA trip was a " west coast" option and a trip with San Jose, Arenal and Torteguero was offered as an " East Coast" option. It now appears they are offering both a west coast Nicoya Peninsula destination and East Coast Torteguero in one trip; the so called "Costa Rica coast to coast". I may be wrong about some of the exact details, and one of our DU experts can set us straight, but I think that's the basic story with ABD's to CR.