tfiga

Mouseketeer
Here is what it says:

from Michelle Myers: While dining at Hollywood & Vine, my
server told me that around April 1 the restaurant is starting a
new character dining experience -- for boys! "Breakfast and
Beyond" will feature Buzz, Woody, the green soldiers, and others
that I can't remember.

That would be terrific! Even better if it were available for a lunch, but we'll take the breakfast!

Beth

Wow, that will have to be one of our dining options or even OOP--DS sat through two princess meals when he was a toddler, and we've seen Mickey so often he seems like a family member. Nice to have a new option before he is too old!
Robin M.

Shucks, we're going next month, oh well, looks like a reason to start planning another trip.

I wish that they would hurry up and starting taking ADR's for it. I have a late lunch planned at 50's Primetime, for our MGM day, and would gladly add the breakfast in the am, and just pay out of pocket for the late lunch. Especially since the counter service at MGM seems to have something to be desired.

Barb

Alright, looks like I will officially be way over the TS limit. Drats!

But has to be done!! My kids have never been very much into any regular Disney character, but Toy Story has been an obsession.

E.

I hope they start taking ADR's for this soon too. I was hoping for lunch but the more I think about it, if it's at HollyWood and Vine they probably can't with the Fantasmic package starting so early for dinner reservations. Your thoughts??

timandlesley said:
I hope they start taking ADR's for this soon too. I was hoping for lunch but the more I think about it, if it's at HollyWood and Vine they probably can't with the Fantasmic package starting so early for dinner reservations. Your thoughts??

I was hoping for a lunch, too, but I think that you are right about the Fantasmic packages starting too early to really allow for a lunch. I'm going to try for a late breakfast seating to serve as lunch.

Beth

I read the newsletter too! YEA!!!! I've been hoping the rumors would become reality for years, looks like it may actually happen! DS will be over thrilled with a Buzz Lightyear meal- wow!!! MGM really needed a character meal- I'm surprised it took so long after they got rid of the last one with Minnie! We're going in Dec. and can't wait for this one!!! :cool1:

Okay, I have been hoping for one for boys for years and I am happy about this. But by now my son is some what grown out of Buzz and Woody. I was hoping for a "Heros" breakfast that would include a lot more of the heros or at the very least when I heard that it would be Pixar characters that they would have the Incredibles characters. But it sounds as if since they are calling it Breakfast and Beyond, it will be strickly Toy Story.

Has anyone booked this yet???? I have called 3 tiems & spoke w/3 different CMs. All deny that this meal exists or will exist. GRRRRR!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter