New Character dining option?

macfam5

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the Celebration Roundup & Barbecue??

Is it any good?? The food sounds like what is served at the Hoop Dee Doo at WDW....

We ate there last weekend. The food was sooooooooooooo good!!!!!!! The coleslaw was delicious, the corn bread was good, the BBQ was so good!!!! and the beans were good too, I'm not a fan of beans (unless they are just black) but man, I ate a lot of those! lol The only part we didn't really like was the cupcakes at the end, they were a bit dry. Tasty but not the best I've had. The characters were fun, Woody kept coming over to DBF and messing with his hat...which happens to him at almost EVERY character meal we do, some character ends up messing with his hat. lol Except the Princesses of course. :) Anyway, it was great, we would definitely do it again. :)

We were last week. We thought the food was okay but nothing we would go back for. Everything was sweet tasting. Our daughter's didn't eat much. They only liked the corn, cornbread and the cupcakes. The entertainment was good and there weren't many people there at 6:30pm for dinner so my kids got a lot of attention from the characters so they rate it high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter