new cc gift

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by simbasmom2, Feb 12, 2012.

1. kimpossible

kimpossible DIS Veteran

DH and I love the Chip and Dale snacks, but my one DS (6) has food allergies and cannot eat them. I couldn't tell what the one snack was, but I am hoping it's not the trail mix with nuts. We could have a problem if it is set out on our bed or even in the bag where any of his things would go. Can anyone confirm what the other snack is ( not the pretzels)?

Edited:

Never mind. I think they are the Mickey shaped "goldfish style" crackers. Whew! Still can't eat them, but at least there are no nuts actually in them.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ForTheLoveOfDCL

ForTheLoveOfDCL A Dream is a wish your

Just got off the Wonder a few weeks ago so I am excited to hear on our Fantasy cruise we will be getting a new bag. I appreciate what ever they give but I have r different style red ones and I would love a backpack.

4. designertravels

designertravels Mouseketeer

Yea!, I'm just happy for any change. We have too many of the "beach" bags and the water bottles had a metallic taste. My kids love key chains, so good to see a new design. My favorite gift was in 2006, a zipped tote bag.

After reading all the comments, just an idea, I will suggest on my next meet thread. Why not bring your unwanted gifts to your dis meet and trade or give the unwanted items. Seems like many people have different likes and dislikes. Something fun for the kids to do while socializing.

Thanks for posting the pics! Jill

5. simbasmom2

simbasmom2 Just waitin around till boarding time!

I am the OP. My sister is the one that posted the picture and her children have nut allergies. She said they are goldfish like snacks, she would have mentioned it to me if they had nuts inside. I don't think DCL would chose a snack with nuts... I am sure they are aware of how many people have nut allergies and how harmful it can be.

Yay for the new treats...just 67 more days for me!!:dance3:

6. mississaugamom

mississaugamom DIS Veteran

Just off the Wonder ~ they still had the red beach bags and rice krispie sandals as Castaway Club gifts. Just so you're not disappointed ...

Arlene

7. CruznLexi

CruznLexi DIS Veteran

So glad they are getting rid of the cups. I am very appreciative of the gifts but they taste like metal. I so hope they are on my Wonder cruise in 2 weeks!

8. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

The OP stated the new gift was received when her sister boarded the Dream yesterday (Sunday 2/12). Others that sailed last week on the Dream reported getting the same gift as you since you sailed the same week.

9. OrlandoMagic

OrlandoMagic DIS Veteran

We will be silver CC members on our next trip, do we get any gifts or are they just for Gold/Platinum members?

10. lmhall2000

lmhall2000 May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you

Yes, anyone who has been a Disney cruise before receives the gift! Enjoy!!

11. allears

allears "If I were not upon the sea..." I'd want to be!

On the 2/4 sailing of the Magic it was still the draw string bags. I have always loved and been appreciative of the gift but excited when a new one comes out. It will most likely be this new one next year when next we sail, on the Fantasy.

12. Magic3forme

Magic3forme Grand Slam club members

Very excited for the new gift! :) My favorite color is blue, so this is a nice change! We are excited to be gold this next cruise too!!

let the fighting begin... we will get 2 bags. ( 2 cabins.) and 3 kids. :rotfl2:

13. ForTheLoveOfDCL

ForTheLoveOfDCL A Dream is a wish your

The 2006 bag is my favorite too...I was hoping they would bring back one similar to that one....I use mine LOTS!!! Although I am excited about the backpack. The newest red bag wasn't my favorite style, but I love anything that shows my DCL love. I like your idea about bring the extra items and trading... I used one keychain and saved the rest..gotta have back ups:goodvibes

14. mdvlprof

mdvlprof DIS Veteran

Crispie Treats :banana:.
    It was nice to have a sweet treat at bed-time, without having to order something. Replacing a sweet with a salty - not cool.
    But the snacks will still get eaten.:lmao:

15. Im_A_Princess

Im_A_Princess PLATINUM - Woo Hoo!

Ditto on the red bags! :rotfl:

The snacks will be good to take to the movies!

16. Im_A_Princess

Im_A_Princess PLATINUM - Woo Hoo!

:confused3 Do other cruise lines give return gifts like DCL? :confused3

17. cdfl30

cdfl30 "It's kind of fun to do the impossible" ~ Walt Dis

On our second Princess cruise we were given one of those 0.99 cloth style grocery bags with their logo on it as a return gift :sad2:

We have always been impressed with DCL's return gifts and am excited to hear that they have changed it up a bit! :)

18. KarlaG4Kids

KarlaG4Kids Love to travel, especially to Disney!

We have been on 4 princess and got NADA! They do give you extra OBC if you pre-book your cruise while still on your cruise. I do like them, but I'm excited to be taking our second Disney cruise.

19. CruznLexi

CruznLexi DIS Veteran

Most other cruise lines do not. RCI used to but have not been on them in many years. After 5 cruises on Carnival you get a lapel pin.

20. quinnc19

quinnc19 DIS Veteran

Love the backpack and glad to have a healthy-ish snack to give to DD (if I don't eat them all with my beer!) - she'll have PLENTY of sweets after a week on the Fantasy. Looking forward to my first CC gifts!

21. simbasmom2

simbasmom2 Just waitin around till boarding time!

I wonder if it is like the backpack I bought at WDW...
    It was one of those specials where you spend so much and you can buy the backpack at a "cheap" price. It is a nice bag.