New Camper Purchase

Flametamr

<font color=red>I never thought about doing any ot
We have good news to share. Finally got a deal worked out and will be trading up to a new Open Range Fifth Wheel next week. We're buying the Open Range Light 315BHS. We like this model because it has a separate potty for the kids and the wife and I have more room with doors for privacy. Can't wait until we get to the Fort for Halloween. We're taking it to Gulf State Park for two weeks in July to get all the bugs figured out.

Attachments

• OpenRange.jpg
    OpenRange.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 103
Flametamr,
I assume our visits to GSP in July still overlap? July 6-12?

Good looking rig

We have good news to share. Finally got a deal worked out and will be trading up to a new Open Range Fifth Wheel next week. We're buying the Open Range Light 315BHS. We like this model because it has a separate potty for the kids and the wife and I have more room with doors for privacy. Can't wait until we get to the Fort for Halloween. We're taking it to Gulf State Park for two weeks in July to get all the bugs figured out.

Congratulations! Very nice! We understand the excitement of getting a new RV - we like to just go out and take our coffee breaks in it and pretend we're away from home!! :-)

That is AWESOME!!!

Really like the "mud room" entrance, kids bath area, for rainy days/too much fun time entry. Great-room feel to me with open kitchen and living area. Cool Master sweet, poetic license taken.

I like the fact that it has a "Bunk House" for the kids. I like the 5th Wheels, but we really want a "Space" for the kids. Not a bed that converts to the dining room table or the couch. This one you have looks like it fits that bill.

Yes Tiggerdad w'ell be there June 30th till July 8th. We requested gator road. Stop by for a free tour and a beer or soda.

All the comments are appreciated and spot on. We chose this one for the same reasons stated. It has a suite for the wife and I. It has a nice bedroom for the kids and furbabies and also they have their own potty. The den is large when opened and very relaxing. We can hardly wait to haul it to the Gulf and then we start the countdown to Halloween at the Fort. We got a great deal since it's the last 2015 and it's only a month old.

Congradulations on the find/purchase. I hope you enjoy the new camper as much or more then the current. I know I enjoy my 5er so much more then my bus. End of May we are going to Luray for the weekend (after memorial day weekend, not during the holiday.)

At least one more planned trip this summer ontop of the uses it gets during race weekends.

We have good news to share. Finally got a deal worked out and will be trading up to a new Open Range Fifth Wheel next week . . .

1) I keep telling myself
. . . do not covet *
. . . do not covet *
. . . do not covet *
2) Aw, the heck with it.
3) Yes,
. . . I am jealous
. . . I do covet *

* thy neighbor's wife, his manservant, his maidservant, his ox, his RV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter