New Bounce Back offer in rooms for August 2013

DoleWhipMom

Mouseketeer
Just noticed in our room on our way out... Free dining for I think parts of August/Sept. Was in POR last night and switched to AKL today. Can give more info later when I get back to the room.

DoleWhipMom said:
Just noticed in our room on our way out... Free dining for I think parts of August/Sept. Was in POR last night and switched to AKL today. Can give more info later when I get back to the room.

Free dining is always offered for that time period each year, so not surprised. What does surprise me is that it is so far in advance; that is a year away.

Details: 8/18 to 9/26/13.
$117 per person AKL WL
$126 Old Key West, Saratoga Springs
Ask about other resorts...

Details: 8/18 to 9/26/13.
$117 per person AKL WL
$126 Old Key West, Saratoga Springs
Ask about other resorts...

Ok this probably a REALLY stupid question, but is it really per person? Or did you mean per night. I am dealing with a teether and haven't slept much lately....so will blame that for my ignorance. :faint:

I know that the deluxes cost more than this but if it's just me staying, that's a really good deal.

It's basicly free dining again for the above dates. I just booked POR standard view for next year. Also AOA is also included in the promotion

Moderate and deluxe resorts get DDP
Value including AOA get QSDP

BTW thats the only dates available to book for next year. August 18 to September 26. I was hoping to be ab;e tpo get something for the May but the lady stated that only August and September is being offered.

Ok, so the 117 p/p is the cost for tickets then include the room? What if you don't want park tickets every day? I'm still confused......sorry.

The 117 was an example of what AKL with I think 7 day tickets (base). It's just like the other free dining offers and you always have to get some kind of tickets with it and have to book before leaving for home.

:scared1:It's the ONE free dining bounceback that we can actually use!
Does anyone know how long the Bounceback offer will be good for? I'll be there in September! Oh I wish I may, I wish I might that this offer will still be there!!:wizard:

The 117 was an example of what AKL with I think 7 day tickets (base).

I agree, don't pay too much attention to the figures on the flyer. It seems like WDW always uses attractive prices then in the fine print shows something like "based on a family of four" and you're trying to figure out how they arrived at that figure. They also usually use 5 or 6 nights in their examples when the minimum stay might be 3 nights - typical Disney marketing at work LOL :thumbsup2

Also remember that all resort categories are available no matter what the flyer shows for the example. That's in the fine print too :laughing:

:scared1:It's the ONE free dining bounceback that we can actually use!
Does anyone know how long the Bounceback offer will be good for? I'll be there in September! Oh I wish I may, I wish I might that this offer will still be there!!:wizard:

If it's anything like previous years it should be available until the offer expires sometime in Oct/Nov, when a new room discount BB will begin. You should luck out when you go in September. Be sure and call extension 8844 from your resort room before checking out. :goodvibes

I agree, don't pay too much attention to the figures on the flyer. It seems like WDW always uses attractive prices then in the fine print shows something like "based on a family of four" and you're trying to figure out how they arrived at that figure. They also usually use 5 or 6 nights in their examples when the minimum stay might be 3 nights - typical Disney marketing at work LOL :thumbsup2

Also remember that all resort categories are available no matter what the flyer shows for the example. That's in the fine print too :laughing:

If it's anything like previous years it should be available until the offer expires sometime in Oct/Nov, when a new room discount BB will begin. You should luck out when you go in September. Be sure and call extension 8844 from your resort room before checking out. :goodvibes

Ok, NOW I get it! I swear I'm not normally so dense! Does this bounce back have a requirement for # of days you stay?

Free dining offers always have minimum stay and minimum park ticket purchases. Currently three nights stay, with two days of park tickets per person.

Well that's a bummer for us! We were there beginning of August and knew that we planned to book again for Aug. 2013. We were told there were no bouncebacks at that time. Looks like we went a little too early!

Just got back and booked under this BB offer... deal starts at $117 PP for a family of 4 (I think that is based on 2 adults, 1jr and 1 child) which is for 5 night minimum at AKL or WL standard view with a 6 day base ticket and the regular dining plan.

I compared and this works out to be exactly a rack room rate with base tickets plus free dining. Since both my girls are now considered on the adult food plan, this will save us about $200 a day. If they come out with a 40% room offer, I would change to that offer in a heartbeat as we probably would not eat the full value of the dining plan....but at least it got us a return trip :rolleyes1

We just booked for 2013 starting 8/16 on the Bounce Back Offer for Free Dining at POFQ. We've used this offer the past 4 years - it is a GOLDEN ticket, as far as I am concerned. But I am curious how the Dining Plan is changing for 2013. It seems that it is being modified regarding table serve restaurants and which it may include. Disney may be forcing upgrades to get into some restaurants. We'll see.

It's basicly free dining again for the above dates. I just booked POR standard view for next year. Also AOA is also included in the promotion

BTW thats the only dates available to book for next year. August 18 to September 26. I was hoping to be ab;e tpo get something for the May but the lady stated that only August and September is being offered.

I got a bounce back offer today. I called and asked for clarification. It's just for moderates and deluxe.

jenjie said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3pletprincesses

I got a bounce back offer today. I called and asked for clarification. It's just for moderates and deluxe.

You were misinformed. I booked the bounce back on Monday for 13 nights at POP. Any category is available but values only come with QS dining. We upgraded to Basic dining.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Can anyone tell me if the offer for moderates on the bounceback is still only through September 13 and the deluxe is through i think Sept 26? I am looking for the moderate around September 23 next year.

Also does anyone have a copy of the flyer?
Thanks

Can anyone tell me if the offer for moderates on the bounceback is still only through September 13 and the deluxe is through i think Sept 26? I am looking for the moderate around September 23 next year.

Also does anyone have a copy of the flyer?
Thanks

I'm curious about this too. Trying to plan ahead for next year and I'm playing with some dates around school closings.

I know with the general public BB offer, you have to book a minimum of three nights. We may be going back for a (birthday) weekend trip next September, but it will only be two nights. Can you do the BB free dining promo for just two nights, or is it also a minimum of three nights?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter