New Board to Play On!

Discussion in 'Disneyland Community Board' started by Mary Jo, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Mary Jo

Mary Jo Techarita Moderator

Hi everyone!

The Webmasters gave us a new board to play on where the Disneyland community can hang out and talk about things that do not have to do with Disneyland Planning. :cool1:

We'll start moving threads from the DL board over here over the next few days & probably will leave the redirects so they don't just disappear! :sunny:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mechurchlady

mechurchlady DIS Veteran

disAbilities has the same thing sort of and it is nice to have planning separate from other community stuff. I have my bags packed and am moving in here, lol.

I will have to get you some California rolls and dole whips to provide you with the energy to move all them threads.

Thanks for the new board.
    Laurie

4. indiesgirl4ever

indiesgirl4ever DCP Fall 2014

yay! Because everyone knows the Disneyland community rocks!;) what a dole whip? I'll move around some threads for a dole whip xD hehe just kiddin...
    :)

5. Belle Ella

Belle Ella DIS Veteran

Nice :thumbsup2 Glad this is here now.

6. Grumpy'sWife4Ever

Grumpy'sWife4Ever DIS Veteran

I am so glad that this new board is here, because with our next trip so far off in the future I can't technically say I am "planning"....... I mean, I am always thinking about "when we go back" but I can't put any specifics to it yet. On this board I can hang out and not be accused of taking up valuable cyber-space that could be otherwise occupied by those with REAL count-down tickers.....:thumbsup2

7. LavenderPeach

LavenderPeach <font color=darkorchid>Didn't understand how you c

Yeah! :banana: This is great! I kept wondering why the DL side of the dis didn't have it's own community board since it was strange to have some of "our" threads moved over to a completely different corner of our little virtual world.

8. kaoden39

kaoden39 <font color=peach>Prayers and pixie dust from your

Oooh I am thrilled. A new board to run amok!:laughing: