1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

new blog: Strange Sightings, Loud Noises, & Flames: Dragons in the New Fantasyland?

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by WebmasterLeah, Nov 14, 2012.

1. WebmasterLeah

WebmasterLeah Administrator Administrator Moderator

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Halloweenqueen

Halloweenqueen Whenever Candle Lights Flicker...

Great blog! I don't think it will be an attraction. My guess is that the dragon will be similar to Tinkerbell's flight during Wishes or Dumbo during Magical. Like the climbers on the Matterhorn the dragon will be seen flying overhead in fantasyland.

4. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

5. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

6. Tink rules

Tink rules <font color=teal>The kids in my family sometimes t

It's pretty cool.. but what part of fantasyland is it attached to? The only story I can figure out is Sleeping Beauty...

7. disneysteve

disneysteve You have to enjoy life, not go

I think this is the epitome of Disney magic. What an incredible sight. I don't know why they did this or how they plan to use it but who cares. This is the coolest thing ever!

8. pittsburghmarc

pittsburghmarc DIS Veteran

IMO this is part of back story. If you've been following, the new fantasyland has always been there. It was hidden from view by the villains including the evil queen.

Well in uncovering this "new" land we also uncovered an enchanted forest. That was where this dragon resides.

New fantasyland is not ALL giggles and smiles. All great stories need a conflict/villain. Hence this dragon. It could even be Malicifent.

Just my opinion.

9. GaSleepingBeautyFan

GaSleepingBeautyFan DIS Veteran

I think the dragon is cool but to only have it for that one night just for the media reveal is disappointing.

For the amount of money spent, they need to allow the general public to experience this in Florida.

10. disneysteve

disneysteve You have to enjoy life, not go

I find it hard to believe that was a one-time showing. I'm sure the dragon will turn up again.