New blog on Tokyo Disney Resort

The waits for Mickey ran about 40 minutes when I was there, and that was a pretty slow week at the parks. I'd think you'd be looking at at least that long for Duffy and/or Shellie Mae. I never saw them free-roaming, either, so I'm not sure if it's even possible to meet them outside of a meet and greet. Maybe someone else will have the answer to that.

Back in June I saw at least 30 minute waits for Oswald. At one point I walked past and they had closed the line because the wait was up to the point when the character would go in for his break. Shellie Mae I believe was nearby with Duffy, down in the Cape May area. (Or whatever that area's called; Duffy's hometown.)

The waits for Mickey ran about 40 minutes when I was there, and that was a pretty slow week at the parks. I'd think you'd be looking at at least that long for Duffy and/or Shellie Mae. I never saw them free-roaming, either, so I'm not sure if it's even possible to meet them outside of a meet and greet. Maybe someone else will have the answer to that.

Back in June I saw at least 30 minute waits for Oswald. At one point I walked past and they had closed the line because the wait was up to the point when the character would go in for his break. Shellie Mae I believe was nearby with Duffy, down in the Cape May area. (Or whatever that area's called; Duffy's hometown.)

Thank you both. I probably am willing to wait a while for either, since they're exclusive to TDL. They would be excellent gets for this character hound. :)

Excellent post from wife-san! There is a Nana's near me that I've never been too. I think I shall try it now - thank you! :)

Thanks for those kind words. Wife-chan is smiling from ear to ear when I told her about your comment. Thanks a lot. You should try Nana's Green Tea. I love it. That azuki drink is divine.

By the way, was at Tokyo Disneyland yesterday and it was crazy!!! Hot, packed and humid. Real difficult time to visit, especially with kids.

teslascar - just wanted to say thank you for the blog. I'm off there in a couple of months and have been making notes for strategies and hints.

1F

teslascar - just wanted to say thank you for the blog. I'm off there in a couple of months and have been making notes for strategies and hints.

1F

Thanks for the connect. I'm glad that I could be of help. If you have any questions before your trip, do ask. You'll be here in September?

Yeah - mid September, which I think is low season? I've booked into the Hilton as I had loyalty points - the shuttle service all seems to be very easy to use and I'm getting my workouts ready to make the run for TSM fast passes. :)

1F

Yeah - mid September, which I think is low season? I've booked into the Hilton as I had loyalty points - the shuttle service all seems to be very easy to use and I'm getting my workouts ready to make the run for TSM fast passes. :)

1F

Mid September is a good time to visit. The shuttle service is really easy to use. Those workouts will help you out a lot for TSM. Sprint like crazy for those Fastpasses!!!

That post made me laugh :) as did the Toy Story underwear with the placement of Mr and Mrs Potato Head right on the 'cheeks' lol

flyingfairy62: More shopping posts to come. I hope that the updates will help.

FireflyFi: Hehe. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I really wanted to buy that Mr Potato Head boxer shorts, but decided on buying the Wicked Witch one instead.

Thank you so much!!
I had to look at the photos a second time cause I didn't realise the pictures were of the front and back - initially, I thought they were of one style out of 2

Hey there Fairyfloss. Individual pictures show individual boxer shorts. If you look at the bottom of each boxer shorts packaging, you will be able to see an image of front and back. There are many really cool designs!!!

The individual photos show individual boxer shorts. If you look at the bottom of each packaging, you can see the front and back of each underwear. Loads of really cool designs!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter