New Beginnings:WISHES- come join

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
Just wanted to share that today has been an almost snack free day. Ok I stole 2 bites of DH's Belgian Chocolate ice cream but you know what, bite 2 was more than enough. I am very happy! I usually snack like crazy when DH is gone but I have not wanted anything. I also ate the correct portion for dinner tonight.
Tomorrow mom and I will walk 3.2 miles, that's 2 times around the town green.

I'm not making promises to myself right now because I know I will sabotage any efforts I try to make. I am also happy to say that Biggest Loser is back on next week and my girl Jillian is back!!! I love her, she's mean!!!

I am sad because the steroids helped me pack on 20 pounds this summer and I can see it in peoples faces. They try to be nice but I get that "god she looks like crap" up and down glance. I give myself that look in the mirror.
I really started wondering where the girl my DH married went. How she could have let life, family, kids, school, McDonalds etc.... get in the way of how she used to be. I was hot when DH married me, he said he married me for my legs. I had awesome legs. Of course I country line danced and roller skated 6 days a week but I can get those legs back if I try right?!

So if anyone cares to join me, then go for it! Just don't wave a big ol' Frosty in my face, OK??? :rotfl2:

I'm with ya, honey! Let's get a jump start getting into shape so we have the energy to do WDW with our family in December. Tonight I AM going to water aerobics!! I haven't been in ages and I really have been pushing my luck with my back.

I never say I am dieting, I try to go with the thought process of eating healthy. For some reason that helps. The second I say I am dieting, I want to eat everything in sight. I do find when I exercise, I have more energy and don't eat as much. If I don't exercise, I eat to find the energy to stay awake. I also am trying to eat more fiber, that helps in preventing me from overeating.

Count me in. I put on 10 pounds in the last two years and I don't like it. I started working out with a trainer twice a week, last week and am walking with a friend 2 miles a day. I am just having a hard time giving up the snacks.:blush:

Can I join?

We're moving to a new office at the end of October and they have a gym in the building. It's $25 per month through payroll deduction for tenants of the building and a number of us have decided to join. I'd lost about 10 pounds earlier this year, but have gained it all back. A few people here are on WW and doing very well, but there really aren't any convenient meetings in my area - and I also suspect that I wouldn't stick to it. And my eating habits aren't that bad anyway, I just need to exercise.

I did work out at home last night and I'm feeling it in my legs today, but I'm convincing myself it's a good feeling.

Can I join?

We're moving to a new office at the end of October and they have a gym in the building. It's $25 per month through payroll deduction for tenants of the building and a number of us have decided to join. I'd lost about 10 pounds earlier this year, but have gained it all back. A few people here are on WW and doing very well, but there really aren't any convenient meetings in my area - and I also suspect that I wouldn't stick to it. And my eating habits aren't that bad anyway, I just need to exercise.

I did work out at home last night and I'm feeling it in my legs today, but I'm convincing myself it's a good feeling.

you sure can join! A gym in the building is sweet. I need a gym at home because none of the gyms here have day care. Blech!

I walked today, 3.2 miles and on the last leg I twisted my foot and it hurts like the dickens. I hope it is better by tomorrow, I want to do 3 laps if possible which will be 4.8 miles!! Yay!

Off to ice it!

Nice, make this thread pop up while I am eating a Hershey bar!:rolleyes1 Actually I did work out with the trainer today, so I already worked the candy bar off. Right?:confused:

I really need to exercise. My weight isn't too much of an issue. I lost 15 pounds three years ago and have stayed the same for the last two annual doctor checks up. But I don't exercise and just because the weight is the same, it doesn't mean the fat/muscle ratio hasn't altered...in a bad way.

So starting tomorrow (too hot out now), I'm hoping on that tread mill outside. I'd like to start with 1 mile and work my way up to five. What is the best way to do that?

This is too funny! I pulled up the old thread the other day, and almost bumped it. Then I just felt stupid, and said forget it...

I went walking with my friend today, we planned it last week...we both are soooo out of shape. I was up to 3 miles when I was thinner...now 1/2 mile and winded...when did that happen:confused3 We are starting WW on Tuesday. I figure if I have someone to do it with me, I'll get going. So, this is a perfect time for me...

Thanks Buffy!!

OMG! how do i get into this????? i so need to do something. i was looking at our pics from vaca and said OMG is that really how big my butt is??????then there's a pic of all 3 of us with woody and i look ok. (it's that black outfit thing,right?) i'm with lisa, the second i say the "d" word, i want to eat everything in site! so i just don't use that word anymore!!!!

Yeah for those who exercised today!. Sorry you twisted your foot though, Buffy. Ouch.

I went to water aerobics tonight! Didn't pass out and drown half way through it. I feel great now.:banana:

With all this healthy enthusiasm, I think we can do it! Let's go!:cheer2:

Well, Dyan you are not suppose to admit to eating that hershey bar!!! :)

Well, I'm in... I need to get things tightened up... I'm not feeling good with the way I look...

i'd love to do water aerobics, except for one thing.....

me and bathing suits = not a pretty site!!!!!!

oh, I so need to be in!!!! Is there a smiley of someone getting their butt kicked, because that's what I need!! :cool1:

:cool1: :cool1: <---does this count for my walking?

:cool1: :cool1: <---does this count for my walking?

Ummm, NO! :lmao:

Now this :dancer: looks much more aerobic :rotfl:

Tomorrow I'm meeting my friend at the mall...0730... walking with the older folks. We are gonna feel so bad when they pass us :rotfl2:

Ok, its time to get rid of the last of the baby fat- after all DS is almost 2 1/2. I have been walking with DS in the wagon to pick up DD from school. Not sure its doing much though- it's only 3 1/2 blocks away. And I definitely need to stop snacking with the kids!!

I am in. I am working on at least losing inches if i can't actually see the difference on the scale. I have been really good for the past couple of months since I joined curves. Although I am debating whether I will get there tonight or not. I have a few more things to get ready for our trip this weekend. I will definately enjoy encouraging everyone else as well as continuing to motivate myself.

Rebecca

Whew! Am I out of shape. Took me over 10 minutes to do .55 miles on the tread set at 3.9mph. Need to go take a shower before heading down to the school bus. Guess I need to wake up earlier so I can do the whole mile and not kill myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter