New Avatar won't upload

I was having trouble with my custom avatar showing up, but finally figured out that my file size was the problem. Make sure your file is 3.9kb or smaller.

Also, there are websites out there that will shrink your file to avatar size. Just do a google search for "shrink jpeg file size" and one of the sites that you can use will be in that list.

Also, there are websites out there that will shrink your file to avatar size. Just do a google search for "shrink jpeg file size" and one of the sites that you can use will be in that list.

Maybe you got lucky but I did this when I started this thread and it still didn't work.

It still didn't work the first time I tried it. The file was still larger than 3.9 kb. So, I changed the setting and finally got it small enough and it finally worked.

I figured out why mine isn't showing up- the file size was too large.

I don't think my avatar is showing either but I've checked the file size and the dimensions and both should be ok :confused3

GRR I haven't changed my avi since I did a custom one years ago. Tonight, I tried to change it many times and it shows nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!