1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

New Annual Passholder Car Magnets?

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by miceeefan, Jan 28, 2013.

1. miceeefan

miceeefan Earning My Ears

I recently saw an awesome new car magnet which has an "A" followed by the iconic Mickey Head and then a "P" and around the top and bottom of the magnet it reads Walt Disney World Annual Passholder.

I have been a Premium-AP for 13+ years and would LOVE one of these.
    I visited EPCOT and HS last weekend and checked quickly in various stores- no avail. I asked a few Cast Members working in the Merchandise Shops and none were familiar with it. Does anyone have any intel on this awesome item?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. craigory001

craigory001 Lord of Fantasyland

I want one too! I saw the photo on Disney's AP Facebook page!

4. HappyHaunts999

HappyHaunts999 Mouseketeer

We just got AP over Christmas. About a week ago I got a welcome packet in the mail and the magnet was in it.

5. Brook1099

Brook1099 DIS Veteran

I got the same packet..love it!!

6. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Welcome!

7. Mariep26

Mariep26 DIS Veteran

We got our APs in early December and we got the packet about two weeks ago with the magnet. DH and I both got one.

8. RedHeadedFairy

RedHeadedFairy DIS Veteran

We got our AP's in Oct & received the magnet in the mail a few weeks later. My niece got one in Dec when she purchased her AP as well.

Are they just ornamental or do they serve a purpose say, speeding up the lines at the booth for parking?

9. dvcterry

dvcterry DIS Veteran

Ours came in the mail about 2-3 weeks after become ap holders.

10. karice2

karice2 DIS Veteran

I got mine in November and havent received a packet. Should I be on the lookout.

11. DizKid97

DizKid97 Premium Passholder, D23 Charter Member, Shareholde

I called yesterday and spoke with someone who works in the passholder dept. She said the magnets were a special promotion for December only and they haven't ordered any additional ones. I renewed the last week of November but she said it was only for December. She said I could try at the parks and ask customer service to see if they may have any :-/

12. ManyMinnie

ManyMinnie DIS Veteran

I got my Annual Pass in November and I received a magnet in my welcome packet.

I put mine on the fridge so no one can steal it off my car. :)

13. ellone

ellone DIS Veteran

We got our annual passes in October and got a magnet in the welcome packet as well.

14. munchkin322

munchkin322 Earning My Ears

Am I the only unlucky one or is the magnet JUST for the premium pass holder?? I renewed ours in January and still have not gotten anything from Disney except a post card welcoming back to another year of pass holder...:furious::furious:

15. macphrsn

macphrsn DIS Veteran

ManyMinnie,

I'm with you, I don't want to lose any of my Disney magnets so I have them all on my laundry/garage entry door. I call it my Disney Dreaming Door. I see them everytime I do laundry or go to the garage. Have a Magical Day!

16. articfox676

articfox676 Mouseketeer

If we haven't received our magnet who do we contact to get one. Been AP holders since 2002 and never received one.

Thanks in advance

17. Ritchie72

Ritchie72 Earning My Ears

I'm a premium pass holder for three years, and not living in de USA, but in The Netherlands (Europe) so i didn't got it by mail. I'm actually now in Orlando for stil one week, and i will be back in september for three weeks, hopefully i can find one in september. I asked at guest-relations Downtown Disney, they told me that the magnets maybe go in production, to sell them in de parks.

Hopefully my english is good enough for you guys :)

18. corrus

corrus Earning My Ears

To me it is... :goodvibes

19. corrus

corrus Earning My Ears

And errrr... I'm looking for such a WDW AP Magnet as well, but since I'm residing abroad I can't get one... :sad:

20. Ritchie72

Ritchie72 Earning My Ears

I have the magnet already

21. SamSam

SamSam http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

I received mine a couple of weeks ago (been an AP holder for years). I think they're really cool, but it's not something I will use. First responder (please only members who don't have one yet) I will mail to you no charge. Just PM me. :goodvibes

they're selling for $25.00 - $50.00 on ebay but I'd rather pay it forward to someone here on the disboards.