New allergy menus

kde0831

Earning My Ears
I heard that WDW has rolled out some new allergy menus recently and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these new menus. Also, if anyone knows where I could find these menus online that would be great!

I don't think they are online yet. I was just there last week and they were still developing them according to most of the chefs I asked. They will work a lot like the current kiosk ordering systems they have at BOG, Contempo Cafe, etc where you enter an allergy and it tells you what you can have. For most people who have just 1 common allergy it will make things much easier and faster to just be able to look at available choices. For those of us with multiple and/or unusual allergies they will still have the chefs come out and the book with ingredients at QS places.

We were at Kona for dinner a few days ago. Our grandson has a tree nut allergy and he got the special menu. Can't say I paid any attention to it though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!