New "All You Can Eat Pass" at Universal/IoA

debs site/ allears.com now has most of the universal/ioa menus posted.

check there for the prices for the entrees/sides/dessert you are interested in.
beverages not included on this deal. but i will take my refillable dueling dragon cup for cheap refills.

figure out what yu would eat there, then decide is it worth the $19.99 for you.

i vote yes, i will buy it.

Has it been officially announced and posted somewhere? I can only find reference to it related to Hollywood US/IOA.

We were there on 28th and 29th July. We picked up park guides from both parks which both had this offer on so we decided we would try it for the 6 of us on the 29th.

When we arrived at the cashier with our first trays of food we were told that the offer didn't start until 1st August. So were were left paying for food (early in the day) which we probably wouldn't otherwise have done. They said it was a misprint although it clearly had the dates on the front of the park map. We were a bit upset.

Also this was the first stay at a Universal Hotel which I booked on the website with the annual pass discount. The website stated that each booking would receive a complimentary upgrade but when we arrived we were told the hotel was full so we couldn't have an upgrade. So that upset us too.

One of the problems probably wouldn't have bothered us - but the 2 together put a bit of a dampener on the trip - although the hotel was lovely and we would definately like to stay again.

magicmouse2 said:
Its says no breaksfast. It cold still be good value if you are a big eater and eat lunch dinner and supper :teeth:

It says: "No breakfast" at Louies. The pass is good all day long from park opening until close. If you don't mind eating a hamburger at 10:00 AM for breakfast, then you can.

26555 said:
Has it been officially announced and posted somewhere? I can only find reference to it related to Hollywood US/IOA.

It's not posted online but is in all the park maps. I actually have the "All you can eat" information pamphlet in front of me. It is the one they have at the stores that sell the pass.

I copied word for word what the pamphlet says and posted it in the first post on this thread.

phamton said:
It says: "No breakfast" at Louies. The pass is good all day long from park opening until close. If you don't mind eating a hamburger at 10:00 AM for breakfast, then you can.

I believe the Captain America Diner opens at 10 am. I know Burger Digs opens at 10. I suppose people like eating burgers that early.

phamton.......many many thanks to you for giving us the heads up and all the info on this program.

i sure do appreciate it !!

are you going to be at universal anytime that i am?
if you are and we hook up, i will buy you a coke.............or any treat your heart desires.
raven

I'm at Universal almost daily. Send me an email a couple of days before you go and I'll try to meet you somewhere and say "Hi." You don't need to buy me a coke though.

Bev

phamton said:
I'm at Universal almost daily. Send me an email a couple of days before you go and I'll try to meet you somewhere and say "Hi." You don't need to buy me a coke though.

Bev

you prefer pepsi?????????
ok, youre on.

phamton said:

I called Universal Guest Services yesterday and she confirmed that the All-You-Can-Eat pass is good from when the restuarants on list open until they close. She said since none of the restuarants on the list serve breakfast, that it is not good during breakfast.

But if they open at 10 and you don't mind eating hamburgers or pizza that early, than go for it.

Also, I asked her about the kids pricing, because some of the restuarants don't offer kids meals. She said at the locations with no kids meals, they would just order anything off the regular menu. I thought this was great because my DS-9 eats more than I do and usually gets adult meals anyway.

I did forget to ask when the offer expires. Does anyone know for sure?? We will be there in September and it sounds like a good deal.

:flower: ,
Katie

i'll be there oct 7 for 4 days..........like mamakate asked, does anyone know how long this promo will be going on?

No one at Universal can give you an answer on how long it will last. My opinion is that it will be around for quite awhile. It just started this week and I am sure they are watching and waiting to see how popular it is. If sales this week are any indication, then I suspect it is here to stay.

i hear ya phamton.

in 2003 during hhn, circus mcgurkus was opened from midnight to 2 am.
it was an all you can eat breakfast buffet for $9.99.

what a spread !!

everything yu could imagine, they had.

we got there to eat around 12:15 and were the only ones in there ........when we left about two/three other groups came n.

i guess it didn't go over very well as it was not continued the 04 hhn.

drats.............i missed it last year. guessing it wasn't profitable though

Thanks for posting this information - we are going in a few weeks and I am just trying to get all the details to see if it is a good deal for my family (it sounds like it is!!)
Is there some type of card that they keep track of how much you have eaten or can you really eat as much as you want? I know that you get an entree, a side and a dessert - is this just for lunch & dinner or can you get that as many times as you feel like eating? What if you don't feel like having a full meal but just want a mid afternoon snack - can you just go in to one of the participating restaurants and get a dessert? Any information is appreciated!!

emc1967 said:
Is there some type of card that they keep track of how much you have eaten or can you really eat as much as you want?

You get a wristband. You can eat as often as you want.

I know that you get an entree, a side and a dessert - is this just for lunch & dinner or can you get that as many times as you feel like eating?

As many times as you want. You can eat a hamburger with fries at 10:00 AM, a pizza and dessert at 11:00, fried chicken at noon, etc.

What if you don't feel like having a full meal but just want a mid afternoon snack - can you just go in to one of the participating restaurants and get a dessert?

Yes, you can do that. You don't have to eat a full meal.

Even though drinks aren't included, there was some talk of allowing milkshakes (such as at Mel's) as a dessert. I don't know what was decided about that though.

phamton said:

Bev

Hey, I know where she is at Universal too. She is...

...Princess Amora at the Sinbad show.

Yes, and I'm a monkey's uncle too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter