New 8/25. The trip that never was.

Apparently I was unaware of how to link your ressie with the online booking thing. I am a techie's wife and was almost disowned for this. LOL.

But I gigured it out and in 10 minutes had my 2 ADRs for the first half of the trip. The 2nd half's 90 day mark is tomorrow so I will be loggin on tomorrow to get the other 2 I want.

Drum Roll Please....

Wed- day of arrival - 4:05pm Dinner @ The Plaza.

Thursday- 12 noon Lunch Sci-Fi

That's it. Anticlimactic , huh? We are trying to keep the ADRs to a minimum so we save a bit of $.

I really wanna try The Plaza but am sort of thinking of switching it to Ohana. I loved Ohana a few years back and since some of the changes we decided not to go back but I am somehow drawn to it. I dunno...any thoughts???

Apparently I was unaware of how to link your ressie with the online booking thing. I am a techie's wife and was almost disowned for this. LOL.

Drum Roll Please....

So far, so good! :thumbsup2

What's the tip on quickly linking your ressie when making online ADRs?

I'm making mine tomorrow....

Kathy

I agree, try something new! Plaza looks good and if you were planning to be in MK that night it will be all the more convenient to finish eating and literally be right where you want to be.

Allyson

We really enjoyed the Plaza last year. Even the kids really liked it. IT was a very relaxing meal, and wasn't terribly expensive!

Jimmy loves Sci-Fi!

Try something new! It's not like your never going again...;)

Yea it's true. I can't get over how many places I haven't been yet.

So far, so good! :thumbsup2

What's the tip on quickly linking your ressie when making online ADRs?

I'm making mine tomorrow....

Kathy

When you go to pick the time it says "retrieve reservation" and all u do is put in the confirm # and your tele # and then any ressies u check out with are linked to it! It was very easy!

I agree, try something new! Plaza looks good and if you were planning to be in MK that night it will be all the more convenient to finish eating and literally be right where you want to be.

Allyson

It's appeal was the price and the good reviews I have heard lately. Actually we are planning to end up in Epcot that night, but 4pm is early enough to wing it.

We really enjoyed the Plaza last year. Even the kids really liked it. IT was a very relaxing meal, and wasn't terribly expensive!

Jimmy loves Sci-Fi!

I am really excited about SciFi! I missed the ADR last year so I am totally into it this year.

Plaza was my first ADR, lol! I'm excited. Great PTR.

Nice! Thanks for reading along!

Hey, two ADRs are more than you had yesterday, right? :thumbsup2

Yep! And after tomorrow we will ahve 2 more, maybe 3.

Anyone know if you can make gf tea ressies? You can right?

Wednesday October 27th - Friday October 31st at All Star Movies, Preferred room. I'm hoping the Fantasia Building because KC loves that movie.

AND

Friday October 31st to Monday November 2nd at Animal Kingdom Lodge!!!!
Sounds great Kat!

I def think going value and then deluxe is the way to go, because the other way around and it feels too small.
That is what happened to us last year. It wasn't by choice but they bumped us up from the ASsports to the Yacht club for 2 nights. I was psyched to be staying at the YC for free dining for about $100 /room/night. But when we had to move on the 3rd day to the ASSports it was a huge bummer. We begged, pleaded with the YC staff. We said we'd pay any price to stay there the rest of the week but they were all booked up.

I think switching rooms the other way (from value to Delux) would be great though!

OK I need some help!

Tomorrow my ADR window opens up, for the first leg of the trip anyway, and I have to make some plans.

Wed- 6:30am flight. arrive hotel by noon at the latest. late afternoon lunch/dinner @ The Plaza. What time should I make it for?? Night EMH Epcot!!! F&W till midnight (or until we drop)

I love eating around the WS

**I am also thinking of going to the cast connection this afternoon for a while, so that may cut into our time. But I wanna CM shop!I also wanna do it when it's just KC, Pants & I so I don't feel bad about leaving anyone else out of it. I don't even know what that is so I can't help you

Thurs
- DHS morning, sci fi lunch Evening: ??

OR MK Morning, Plaza for Lunch
Plaza is great for table service on a budget :thumbsup2

Fri-AK most of the day. Will eat Flame Tree for lunch, dinner?? Maybe at the resort or DTD?! Guess it depends on where we end up.
Flame tree :thumbsup2

Sat- check into AKL , epcot all day, F&W (friends coming this day)

Sun-Morning-?? , Afternoon tea at GF for ladies only first available seating. Boma dinner, late evening. Night vision goggles. Personally I would rather do Boma

Mon- 1900 park fare breakfast, MK, flight home
A nice character breakfast before leaving sounds awesome!

PS- no November hours yet so I am winging it with those. I can only make the few ressies tomorrow so it's not too stressful but I need to pin down the days and the times. HELP!!!

OMG :rotfl2:

But I gigured it out and in 10 minutes had my 2 ADRs for the first half of the trip. The 2nd half's 90 day mark is tomorrow so I will be loggin on tomorrow to get the other 2 I want.

Drum Roll Please....

That's it. Anticlimactic , huh? We are trying to keep the ADRs to a minimum so we save a bit of $.

I really wanna try The Plaza but am sort of thinking of switching it to Ohana. I loved Ohana a few years back and since some of the changes we decided not to go back but I am somehow drawn to it. I dunno...any thoughts???
I think both of those sounds great !

I really like the Plaza! I'm sure you will enjoy it. It's a great little place! You'll have to let us know how you like SciFi. I've never eaten there.

So World OF Disney NYC is having a store wide trivia contest. The beginning of ti is a questionnaire we can take home and get the answers however. Then it moves on to harder stuff and eventually a jeopardy type round , if you get that far.

So dear TR readers...help a CM out. Plus I thought it would be fun to have you all play along!

Here's this weeks questions. Some are fairly easy, I think they will get progressively harder.

1. What do the Little Einsteins travel in?
2. Where can you find the place where "the birds all sing and the flowers bloom"?
3.Name three Disney animated movies , not including sequels, with numbers in the title.
4.Name all the WDW resorts the Resorts Monorail makes stops at.
5.What year did the Mickey Mouse Club debut?
6.In High School Musical, what is the name of the winter musical that the Drama Club is preparing for?
7.What is the fictional town that Handy Manny lives in?
8.If you were on an attraction at Walt Disney World that takes you on a scenic flight over California, what park would you be in?
9.if you pop it...then lock it...then polka dot it...and finally hip-hop it just after you countrify it, what step would you find yourself doing next?
10. (is was a picture- it's of the birds outside of Nemo) What do the animals in the following pictures say?
Bonus: What was the name of the 1992 television series which featured Goofy in it?

So World OF Disney NYC is having a store wide trivia contest. The beginning of ti is a questionnaire we can take home and get the answers however. Then it moves on to harder stuff and eventually a jeopardy type round , if you get that far.

So dear TR readers...help a CM out. Plus I thought it would be fun to have you all play along!

Here's this weeks questions. Some are fairly easy, I think they will get progressively harder.

2. Where can you find the place where "the birds all sing and the flowers bloom"?
3.Name three Disney animated movies , not including sequels, with numbers in the title.
6.In High School Musical, what is the name of the winter musical that the Drama Club is preparing for?
8.If you were on an attraction at Walt Disney World that takes you on a scenic flight over California, what park would you be in?
9.if you pop it...then lock it...then polka dot it...and finally hip-hop it just after you countrify it, what step would you find yourself doing next?
10. (is was a picture- it's of the birds outside of Nemo) What do the animals in the following pictures say?
Bonus: What was the name of the 1992 television series which featured Goofy in it?

#8 Epcot !!!

Sad that's all I am sure of !!!!

No idea on numbers 1, 2, 6, 7, 9

3. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, 101 Dalmatians, and The Three Caballeros

4. Contemporary, Polynesian, and the Grand Floridian

5. 1955

8. Epcot

10. Mine, Mine, Mine

Bonus: Goof Troop

You probably already knew some of those, but it was fun helping out! Can't wait for the next set of questions!

1. Rocket

We have HSM so I'll look if no one answers. And for number 9 we have the CD, so I could give it a listen.

Wow!!!! Some of those are hard!!!

1,2,6,7,9.....don't know!!!
3. I know 2 ..Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs, 101 Dalmations
4. Contemporary, Polynesian & Grand Floridian
5. Not quite sure.....I know it was in early fifties
8. Epcot
10. mine, mine, mine

You probably knew all of them, didn't you Kathy??? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts