Nevermind...i'm a dork ;) re: this week's e-mail show

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by scarlett873, Jul 17, 2008.

1. scarlett873

scarlett873 <font color=hotpink>Surrounded by true friends<br>

ETA: Thank you, Kim, for showing me the error of my ways! :)

My iTunes has been acting goofy the last few days. It didn't download yesterday's podcast until late last night! So I keep hitting refresh every now and then to check for the e-mail show, but i've got nothing so far.

Just wanted to ask (and it's ok if there won't be an e-mail show...honest!) if there is supposed to be an e-mail show this week or not. Trying to remember if there was anything said on yesterday's podcast about it or not...

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. simonkodousek

simonkodousek 438 Miles From My Happy Place

I've been checking the podcast main page every once and awhile to see if the e-mail show is up yet. I would check there first because iTunes can take awhile to update the show list. :)

4. scarlett873

Ok...phew! I was beginning to think that I missed the memo that there would be no e-mail show this week or something! I'll keep checking! Thanks Simon! :)

5. chirurgeon

chirurgeon I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.

Brandie, if YOU were staying at the Poly in concierge, would YOU be uploading the email show? ;)

Kim

6. scarlett873

Oh geez...DUH!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nevermind...lol

7. Takodacaleb

Takodacaleb DIS Veteran

Where is the email show

8. scarlett873

Pete's currently staying in one of the Disney resorts for a few days. I'm guessing that there won't be one posted this week. If there is, I'll be pleasantly surprised! :)

9. Masonic Mouse

Masonic Mouse Mouseketeer

Yes I know they do this show out of the goodness of there hearts, yes I know I get the show for free, yes I know they have lives, yes I know they have work. But more often then not mainly for the email show the show does not get up on time. that is fine it would just be nice to have one of the 6 members of the cast to post a no show this week or today ect. then I could stop looking for it. Just some simple communication.

Jeff