Neverland OR Wonderland!? I AM CONFUSED

disneycrazi

watch your head and step as you disembark
Ok so we are die hard Once Upon A Time fans and hoping some others can help.

I heard of a spin off in Wonderland BUT the next episode previews on last nights show leads me to think a possible Neverland introduction with Wendy and Peter Pan may be the spin off?
Does anyone know
1. Is it Wonderland or Neverland
2. Do you think that since the spin off is really not part of a season will the episodes make it to DVD?
Thanks for any info or opinions.....

It got leaked on tumblr that next episode we will see what happen to Bae (neal) after going through the portal from the magic bean. He apparently ends up in London and gets taken in by the Darlings, where he befriends Wendy. After they found Neal in New York, he made a comment like "I've met Hook before, if I came straight here I'd be over 100 years old by now" leaving the plot pretty open, but it's safe to say we'll be seeing some Neverland soon too!

The spin off from what Ive heard will be about Wonderland and the adventures over there.

The spin off from what Ive heard will be about Wonderland and the adventures over there.

I was a really big fan of Sebastian Stan's work as Jefferson in Once. It's too bad he disappeared. Hopefully he'll return once again in the spinoff.

Awesome Neverland and Wonderland......that's great. Good that there will be a spinoff, I MUST have my fix this summer!!

Thanks for the info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter