NeverLand Club

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by cajacobi, Oct 19, 2012.

1. cajacobi

cajacobi Earning My Ears

Has anyone used this before?? Just looking for more details about it- pics, personal experiences, etc?!? Getting excited!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

My now 19 y/o dd has the best memories of NeverLand Club!!! She was there several times...then, she got 'old' and couldn't go anymore. She actually cried when we walked by that first time she was too old.
    She loved the theming, the crawl in through the window, the whole thing. I always felt very good about leaving her there for the evening. She had a ball.

4. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

We dropped our three off there last September at 4 pm - 8 pm. They got to do dress up, play computer games, watch movie, and do crafts which they came out with. They also got dinner there (kid friendly menu...nuggets and such). The CM's there were so great, and the DD's were asking to go back the next night! Not in the budget though!:rotfl: They were asking to have a night there this past trip but it just didn't work out. I recommend it!:thumbsup2