Never To Early,who Is Going In May?

Me me me! We'll be at the Polynesian from April 30th until May 10th and at the HRH at Universal from the 10th to the 12th. Then on to Tampa to visit relatives for three days. This year we're bringing our extended family for a total of 11 of us. I'm just now looking the whole Grand Gathering thing as we will all be Disney resort guests. Any tips on the Grand Gatherings? Maybe we will see some of you at the Barefoot Pool bar!

Aloha!

Our plans aren't for sure but we are going to be getting there either the 12 or 13th. Meeting family down there for another family reunion in DW. Most likely we will be staying at the Beach or Yacht Club. Let you know when we are for sure.

Let's cheer on May...maybe it will get here quicker!!! :cheer2:
:thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

We'll be there. Booked Pop for 2 weeks--April 29-May 14. Going to celebrate DL's 50th celebration--"the happiest celebration on earth" as my countdown says!! Can't wait to hear more info as it becomes available. :bounce:

There's nothing better than May in Disney World!! We'll be on our first 7 night western caribbean Disney Cruise starting May 7th and then we'll be at AKL for a week after that. Can't wait!!!
Is it too early to post a thread watch for those discount codes??
::yes::

We'll be there May 6-14 at the Poly and then 15-21 at AKL. Glad to see so many others excitedly awaiting May!

Oh, thank God!!! Another chance to post just to see my countdown clock ticking down!! It's soooo hard to make up urgent questions just so I can post and see my clock. Especially when we won't be leaving until Saturday, May 28th for 7 nights and staying at who-knows-where (haven't decided yet).

Okay, let's see if I can get this list started....;)
Kim (who is going as well):)

luvindisneyworld 2 weeks i May BWV
heatherj - Apr. 29-May 7 Poly?
MeghanNRileysMom - Apr. 30-May 12 Poly, HRH
n2mm - Apr. 30-May 14 POP
Snoozan - May 1-4 BWV
lynetteSC - May 1-8
geneticjackhammer - May 6-11 Poly
tinkerbee - May 6-18 BW?
maggie1 - May 6021 Poly, AKL
fun & fanch free - May 7-14 WL
SAWYERMAW1 - May 7-14 POFQ
Joyciemc - May 7-15 POFQ?
2ndstartotheright - May 7-21 DC, AKL
Lucystorm - May 8-14 POFQ
LuvindisCruiser - May 10-15 POFQ
Bracho - May 11-18 YC concierge
Novinha - May 12-23 CR, WL
PratersloveDW 12,13? BC or YC
LuvN~Travel - May 13-20 POR
edcrbnsoul - May 13-21 Poly
ead79 - week of 15th
Lori-n-NY - May 15-20 BWV
Alice42 - May 21-28 Poly, BWI
Cinderella'sMom - May 21-28 POFQ, AKL?
mrford - May 21-28 BCV
TEK224 _ May 17-23 WL, Poly?
VickieVM - May 28-June 4
bcvgal - May 29-June 6 BCV

:bounce:

Count us in. May 8th-14th. Not sure where we are going to stay. Dfriends want to save $ and stay at SOG. I like YC and WL. We'll see what happens.

A

Hey thanks for the list, now I 'll have more of an idea about who will be going around the same time as we are.
although, we chose to go in May because we thought it wouldn't be as crowded as April or June. I think we all had the same idea !!!
If any resort specials come out for May, when do you think that would be? January......... February........... I don't know when I should reserve our room? Have all of you already reserved?:wave:

We're going too! Staying at the WL Villas from the 18th to the 27th with grandpa and grandma.

May 1 - 7 at BWV - Boardwalk view studio for our 20th wedding anniversary! WooHoo!

We're planning to go 5/19 to 5/29, with a couple of days at the beach and the rest at WDW. We'd like to stay at CR again but that depends on if AP or pin rates are released.

This post just reminded me to add a second counter!

First update.....(of probably oodles!):)

luvindisneyworld 2 weeks i May BWV
heatherj - Apr. 29-May 7 Poly?
MeghanNRileysMom - Apr. 30-May 12 Poly, HRH
n2mm - Apr. 30-May 14 POP
Snoozan - May 1-4 BWV
WDW LOVR - November 1-7 BWV
lynetteSC - May 1-8
geneticjackhammer - May 6-11 Poly
tinkerbee - May 6-18 BW?
maggie1 - May 6021 Poly, AKL
fun & fanch free - May 7-14 WL
SAWYERMAW1 - May 7-14 POFQ
Joyciemc - May 7-15 POFQ?
2ndstartotheright - May 7-21 DC, AKL
Lucystorm - May 8-14 POFQ
Mickey Fliers - November 8-14
LuvindisCruiser - May 10-15 POFQ
Bracho - May 11-18 YC concierge
Novinha - May 12-23 CR, WL
PratersloveDW 12,13? BC or YC
LuvN~Travel - May 13-20 POR
edcrbnsoul - May 13-21 Poly
ead79 - week of 15th
Lori-n-NY - May 15-20 BWV
mogulskr - November 18-27 VWL
javaj - November 19-29 CR?
Alice42 - May 21-28 Poly, BWI
Cinderella'sMom - May 21-28 POFQ, AKL?
mrford - May 21-28 BCV
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - May 23-28? Cr, YC
TEK224 _ May 17-23 WL, Poly?
VickieVM - May 28-June 4
bcvgal - May 29-June 6 BCV

We'll be going on our Disneymoon 22nd to 31st!!

Haven't picked our resort yet.... YC if AP rates are good enough, POFQ if not!

:bride: :groom:

Yippee!!!
Going in May too!!! 6-15th at the Polynesian!!
Woohoo (I am a little excited!)

:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter