Never have I ever__________ at Disney

I love all the Disney resorts I've stayed at, but I adore French Quarter! It is just so quaint and pretty. I've stayed there twice in the last 8 months. Go at Christmas if you can...beautiful decorations!

Never have I ever....stayed at a deluxe resort!

(BUT that's about to change...thanks to those awesome DIS meet rates, I'm staying at Beach Club in less than 2 weeks!)
Yes, I forgot about the beautiful atmosphere and decorations at Christmas! I remember one time staying there in early December, I had come out of the lobby, and was walking down the esplanade (I know Craig loves that word!) LOL between the Jackson Square Gifts and the Sassagoula food court, looking at all the pretty lights, etc. All of a sudden I heard the Christmas carolers they had out there, and they were also passing out cookies and I think I remember hot apple cider too. Memories from that resort always being a smile to my face. :)

Enjoy your BC stay! I was lucky enough to enjoy a stay there with some friends years ago. It was so long ago the Boardwalk was still under construction. LOL. Can't tell you how much I enjoyed the proximity to Epcot!!

Never have I ever....stayed at a deluxe resort!
I stayed in the garden wing of the Contemporary years ago (now the site of Baylake Tower). To be honest, I really don't recall it being terribly special except for the access to the monorail, though from the garden wing, it was quite a hike to actually get to the monorail.

I'm a little conflicted with this thread. There are places I haven't stayed and restaurants I haven't eaten at, but it isn't like I actually have any burning desire to do those things. I guess if money was no object and I had unlimited time I'd go for it, but otherwise I'm quite content to not have those experiences. After 30+ trips, I've been able to hit pretty much everything that I've actually wanted to do.

Complained about the heat.

Never I have I never NOT complained about the heat ... even in October ..... The DIS team should consider it quite a compliment that my cold-blooded self is going to brave Florida in July for the MegaMeed :D

Never have I ever had a dole whip ... with rum - but that will change this trip (hopefully)

Never

Stayed at a deluxe resort
Thrown up after a ride. Came close after riding Mission Space.
Tom Sawyer Island
Turkey leg
Seen the belly dancers
Christmas Party
Eaten at a lot of the TS places
Golfed, fished or putt putted.
Gone without a discount/special offer

Never have I ever taken any Disney Tour (keys to the Kingdom, behind the seeds, etc.)

I know this goes back to an earlier post. We went on the Wild Africa Trek last fall. MIL, DH and I loved it. We got see the animals up close and learn more about them. We could take photos without being in the way of others on the tour group. The light lunch is a tasty break. Your guide also takes photos, so you have some ones of you with amazing backgrounds. It is definitely a tour I would consider taking again.

I have not seen IllumiNations. The last few times we were at Epcot, our meal times were timed awkwardly and we missed seeing it. DH has promised that for our next trip, we will make the time.

Never I have I never NOT complained about the heat ... even in October ..... The DIS team should consider it quite a compliment that my cold-blooded self is going to brave Florida in July for the MegaMeed :D

Never have I ever had a dole whip ... with rum - but that will change this trip (hopefully)
I have gone at least 3 times the end of Oct./beginning of Nov., and found it can still be VERY hot, and HUMID. And I've even gone the beginning of Dec. and also found that while not usually that hot, it can also be incredibly humid. And HATE heat AND humidity, ESPECIALLY together! :) Just sayin'. :)

I know this goes back to an earlier post. We went on the Wild Africa Trek last fall. MIL, DH and I loved it. We got see the animals up close and learn more about them. We could take photos without being in the way of others on the tour group. The light lunch is a tasty break. Your guide also takes photos, so you have some ones of you with amazing backgrounds. It is definitely a tour I would consider taking again.

I have not seen IllumiNations. The last few times we were at Epcot, our meal times were timed awkwardly and we missed seeing it. DH has promised that for our next trip, we will make the time.
Wow - that Wild Africa Trek sounds amazingly cool! And DEFINITELY make time to see Illuminations. Even though I haven't been able to be there for over 3 years, the sound tracks to that, and Fantasmic! (among others) still brings an instant smile to my face. And I love to watch the looks of pure amazement on others around me (whether I know them or not) as I watch them enjoying it - especially newbies!! :)

Never and never will:

Complain about the heat (Chicagoan)
Ride Mission Space
Ride Astro Orbitor
Stay at a Value Resort
See anything that has to do with Star Wars (sorry...)

Hmm. Lots of choices.
I rarely complain about the heat. I have ridden Mission Space but probably won't again, it's uncomfortable.
Astro orbiter is OK.
Stayed at Pop once, once was enough.
I enjoy Star Wars.

Never have I eaten at V&A but would like to.

Never have I ever done Hall of Presidents. And God help us if Trump somehow ends up in there. I can only imagine the animatronic! It would be HUGE!

Ok...I will jump in...

Never have I ever stayed at a moderate resort. (there was a chance next year for my parents 50th anniversary trip, but that trip got axed recently because they bought a new 5th wheel camper) I have only stayed at a value resort (For me, I am not in the room enough to justify the price difference).

I had never had a dole whip until this past February. Now, I may have to have one every day I'm at WDW!

I have never seen Fantasmic. That will change come Feb 2017, but until then...

Never have I ever...

Been to Blizzard Beach
Attended MNSSHP, Food & Wine Festival, or MVMCP
Eaten a turkey leg (ew)
Visited WWoS (unless my parents took me as a toddler...don't think so)

Never have, never will:
Been on Star Tours or done anything Star Wars related
Eaten in the American pavilion at Epcot (too many other great countries to eat in!)
Paid extra for a dessert party
Stayed at a value resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter