Never been to US - is it stupid to go Halloween weekend?

MomtoGKC

DIS Veteran
Is HHN similar to MVMCP where people buy tickets just for the night and can't come in until a certain time? Will the park be mobbed in the morning?

My DH & son might go up to Legoland Oct. 29 or 30. I thought that would be a good time for me to finally take my girls to US/IOA, but I don't want our first trip to be a mad house. We live close enough that we could plan it another weekend, I just figured it would be convenient for us all to go up together.

Thanks!

HHN is after hours at Universal studios (not IoA). Some people do buy tickets for the day and then have tickets for HHN and stay in the park for that but honestly Halloween is one of the less crowded days. I would go to Universal in the morning and do Islands of Adventure in the afternoon to avoid any HHN crowds.

HHN is after hours at Universal studios (not IoA). Some people do buy tickets for the day and then have tickets for HHN and stay in the park for that but honestly Halloween is one of the less crowded days. I would go to Universal in the morning and do Islands of Adventure in the afternoon to avoid any HHN crowds.
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter