Netflix original programs

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
do you watch and like any ?

I like in order Orange is the new black, bloodline and House of cards

I seriously hope they get a Top Gear style show. If they did I would sign up for Netflix.

I love " Orange is the New Black" I also watched " Unbreakable Kimmy Schmit which was very quirky but fun. I am half way through " Bloodline" it is going really slowly for me just due to other things going on in my life right now but I do like it.

I will probably watch the Jane Fonda/ Lily Tomliin show next.

I love " Orange is the New Black" I also watched " Unbreakable Kimmy Schmit which was very quirky but fun. I am half way through " Bloodline" it is going really slowly for me just due to other things going on in my life right now but I do like it.

I will probably watch the Jane Fonda/ Lily Tomliin show next.

I love the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

whats Kimmy Schmidt ? bloodline really gets going at about episode 10, they ad to develop all the characters, you just cant stop watching it once it gets going

I hear they have a great one about Canada's Armed Forces contributions to the fighting from WW1 to present day; you may want to check it out.

We watch Orange is the New Black and just wrapped up Daredevil. Both are great watches. DD not too cartoony-comicbookish.

The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is about a girl who was kidnapped and lived in a religous cult for 20 years. She has been freed and now lives New York City. She basically has the emotional maturity of a 14 year old. It is actually really funny. Tituss Burgess plays her roommate, and Carol Kane plays her landlord.

I don't have Netflix but am seriously thinking about getting it. Right now I have Time Warner Cable but I believe there will be more movie choices on Netflix. What really started me thinking about getting Netflix is the new show Frankie and .....? Can't think of the other name. The one with Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin. I personally really don't like Jane Fonda but the show looks like it should really be good.

The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is about a girl who was kidnapped and lived in a religous cult for 20 years. She has been freed and now lives New York City. She basically has the emotional maturity of a 14 year old. It is actually really funny. Tituss Burgess plays her roommate, and Carol Kane plays her landlord.

ouu that sounds good, how many seasons ?

I don't have Netflix but am seriously thinking about getting it. Right now I have Time Warner Cable but I believe there will be more movie choices on Netflix. What really started me thinking about getting Netflix is the new show Frankie and .....? Can't think of the other name. The one with Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin. I personally really don't like Jane Fonda but the show looks like it should really be good.

I love it, its only like 8 dollars a month. I also have Warner Cable, the only problem with netflex the programs you like on real tv, are a year behind

We tried Kimmy Schmidt. Just couldn't get into it. She plays pretty much the same type character as she did on the office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter