Netflix or Blockbuster

Netflix or Blockbuster

• Netflix

• Blockbuster

Results are only viewable after voting.

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
OK, next week I'll be home for 6 long weeks and won't be able to do much but lay around for at least 4 of those weeks.

So which is better, Netflix or Blockbuster??

I am sorry I can't help you - I had to pick netflix since friends of ours use netflix with great success

I only responded so I could send you good wishes from one scouter to another on your speedy recovery!:thumbsup2 :hug:

Netflix, the originator! BB too expensive unless you like the option of going to the store but then why bother!

Neither of them has the movies I like to watch.

I say neither. Just spend all your time right here dissing away. :thumbsup2
Second choice is watch all the Jerry Springer and judge shows as possible...you'll be on pain meds so it won't matter :lmao:

I chose BB...The option of going to the store and getting new movies is nice. We have BB and have a Family pizza/movie night every Sat night. I have the unlimited 3 at a time option. If I take 3 movies back I get 3 movies rented for free. At the same time the movies I took back are logged back in and BB is sending my next three...that keeps us in Disney movies (that we don't have). We can also rent one from each section, family :grouphug: comedy :lmao: horror :scared1: the older kids have theirs the younger have theirs and DW get's hers!!
I have to agree with gatordad, they don't have my movies either so I sit and lurk on the DIS while the movie is on!!!!! Unless it's a Disney movie! :happytv:
I assume I will be getting lots of movies here over the next few weeks, DS just got back from hospital with a broken collar bone, crashed on his motor cycle while trying to jump the neighbors house! :eek: :crazy2: :sad2:

I hate going to the video store -- I can never find anything that looks good! But, when I can just browse around Netflix in my own time, I always find movies I want to see!

I love having the Queue too! When I hear of a good movie, I just quickly add it to my queue, so I'll eventually see it!

We have had both, and found them to be about the same. We are currently using BB because they get new releases to us faster than NetFlix.

When's the surgery again???

good luck on the surgery...... hopefully you can drink kungalooshes afterwards.

I never have time to go to the video store, but always go to the post office. I like being able to watch movies on my computer online, too, so I have Netflix. The turnaround is really fast.

Good luck with the surgery, Carol.

The only bad thing about your recoup time is that it won't be at FtW.:guilty: Perhaps you could delay a week, get ressies for the Fort & hook up with a Dr. at Celebration. Then wrangle the insurance to pay for the whole enchilada!! The Fort has magical curative powers!

Good luck Carol. I hope everything goes well and a speedy recovery.

By the way, I have other ways of watching movies other than listed above, so I can't vote...

A sidebar, but related:

When I was in college during the civil war, this guy who was an aquaintance more than a friend, had this bizarre idea that came to him during one of his many drunken binges. He thought that people were going to want to rent movies on this VHS format and watch them in their homes. He had the stupid idea that people were actually going to buy VCR's which at the time were over a thousand bucks. We figured he was not going to amount to anything and laughed. After graduation, he founded a little company called Blockbuster and can now buy and sell all of us many times over. He was also involved in a pizza joint which hosted kids parties (can't remember the name) which was purchased by Chuck E Cheese and give him a boat load more money.

The only bad thing about your recoup time is that it won't be at FtW.:guilty: Perhaps you could delay a week, get ressies for the Fort & hook up with a Dr. at Celebration. Then wrangle the insurance to pay for the whole enchilada!! The Fort has magical curative powers!

Believe me, I thought about that!!! I'm also thinkin if the family drives me too nuts, I'm gonna get my son to park the camper up on the mountain at our local state park and recoup there!!

I voted for BB because when you need a new one you can just send somebody out to get it instead of waiting on the mail. I also like the no late fee thing they do now. I can't get a movie back on time to save my life!

Well, I decided to get both!! I'm only going to do it while I'm home, and I'm pretty sure I'll get my money's worth. I don't know that I'll send anyone to the store to BB. I figure I'll do old TV series with one, and movies with the other, so I don't get them confused.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter