Nescafe - why??

The coffee debate rages on! LOL my DH wanted to book at the Poly just because of the coffee! Perhaps we could get a small Keurig maker for our June trip? Not big fans of Starbucks flavors.

Brought Starbucks VIA with us this time and just brewed a pot of water in the AM. Was MUCH better than what was offered but then I prefer Starbucks over DD. DD is really tough on my stomach but I don't have the same problems with Starbucks. I like the VIA's for ice coffee and hot coffee when I'm in a pinch. Worked well for us. :thumbsup2

Well on this forum they called Starbuck's Charbucks becasue they over roasted their beans.

Oh I love it. :goodvibes So true! My espresso drink of choice is an iced latte. It's so difficult to mess that up. But s'bux does it about half the time! How? How I ask you? :3dglasses

While DH was fine with the resort coffee, my aunt and I refused, and got a bag of Peets from Publix. Mmmmm. Alas, it started my coffee addiction again (had broken it and was getting caffeine by way of tea), but oh well.

My father was just commenting the other day about this. We were there 3 years ago with my parents and had a great time. The ONLY complaint he had about the trip was the awful coffee at the hotel! I didn't realize it was Nescafe. No wonder! We are Dunkin Donuts lovers in my house. Maybe I will bring a bag of it to brew in the room.

We have so many refillable mugs from the DxDP that were never used during the trips due to nescrap...the 100% Columbian they had prior was fine...maybe someday. They did have Joffrey's at a few places like Boma last visit but was still pretty mediocre.

I don't suppose you know what brand that coffee is (?) I know I can bring my own if I really want to, but as an international visitor it causes its own inconveniences with customs.

The only company name on I see on ours is 'Theme Perks' but that doesn't help much. I don't find it to be nearly as bad as nescafe (mind you it's not the greatest ever, but it works).

As for International travelers and coffee, coming from Canada i pack a unopened tin of coffee in my checked bag, and never had a problem.

Actually Seattle's Best (I think thats what you mean) is owned Starbucks and may serve the exact same beans.

If it's the same brand, it's not the same beans. Not only does the starbucks taste get to me, its makes me really sick... and i quite like seattle's best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter