Nerding out, making a form for DH for DVC purchase

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by twinsouvenirs, Jun 24, 2013.

1. cajunprincess

cajunprincess DIS Veteran

Would love my DHs results. I can pretty much tell which one he probably is. He's the one that probably out no to all the questions to aggravate me. He did his under Andrew.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. twinsouvenirs

twinsouvenirs Mother of Dragons :)

My DH was sick of hearing me wrestle with the variables... which is why I just made him fill out a darn form :)

4. twinsouvenirs

Well, it wasn't TOTALLY a tool of persuasion... but it was helpful to make sure I was answering his questions and that I wasn't just doing it for me rather than us. Especially when it came to buying resale points... It's clear to me now that he would rather pay more now and stay in a 1 BR. I would have tried to plan for just enough home resort points for studios, and that will NOT be satisfying for him.

I also suppose this should be obvious, but apparently the number one reason for buying is that one plans to go to WDW regularly.

5. Missyrose

Missyrose DIS Veteran

So are you buying more VGF, then?

6. nabi

nabi Home at Disney!

I do like pie charts and graphs!! This put clarification to why we chose as we did!

Missy, tomorrow is 3, 3, 3 for you- wedding is coming up!!!

7. Dean

Dean DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis

bill, the right to rent is contractual in the POS so they couldn't take it away without the vote of the actual membership. But they could potentially limit it further.

8. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Good to know, thanks. I guess the big question should be, how do they know that you rented?

:earsboy: Bill

9. Missyrose

Missyrose DIS Veteran

It is! It also means I'm getting closer to my next Disney trip! :goodvibes

10. Goofy DVC

Goofy DVC OKW member since 93

Cool tool!:thumbsup2
    I completed the survey once answering how I felt in 1993 when we first bought. I then completed the survey based on my situation and feelings today. Most of my 1993 answers differ from my 2013 answers.
    What I take from that and provide in feedback is, start small, with small contracts because your likes, economic situation, and vacation availability will most likely change. One example,when we joined in 93 we did not care for Epcot that much. The girls were young and not enough "kids" stuff for them to do at Epcot. Now they are adults. Epcot is now one of our favorite parks especially during F & W. So what did we do? We purchased 160 points at BCV in two contracts. I also now realize that our best UY for our travel habits has changed because we are no longer stuck traveling just in the summer. Now we try to avoid summer. I will take the survey in another 20 years, God willing, and see where I am then. Thanks, again.:goodvibes

11. Mickey'sApprentice

Mickey'sApprentice Shamelessly demand, it works bette

It would be interesting to do this sort of analysis using probabilities.

12. Fantasia79

Fantasia79 Mouseketeer

Completed survey, now very curious to see results! Great questions.

13. twinsouvenirs

Will send when I get home!