Nemo anyone??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Buckeye1, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Buckeye1

Buckeye1 Earning My Ears

I have a DS4 who eats, sleeps and breathes Nemo. Does anyone know if there are Nemo character appearances on the ship or in the parks. It seemed sort of logical to me that we would see Nemo on the boat(boat, ocean fish...) but I have never seen anyone mention him.

Thanks for your help!
    :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pigget74

pigget74 DVC Beach Club Villas

Nemo doesn't live on the Disney Wonder. I was there last week and no Finding Nemo characters are featured. Nemo does make appearances at the Living Seas at Epcot.

4. mickeyboat

mickeyboat <font color=660099>Nothing like the cream and choc

Didn't nee Nemo on the Magic, either. Sorry.

Denae

5. druiser

druiser Mouseketeer

Didn't see any on the Magic ... but they did show it in the Buena Vista Theater - first time my 2 1/2 year old had a chance to see it on the big screen and he LOVED IT!!!!

6. missmulan

missmulan DIS Veteran

The only piece of Nemo info that I can offer is that it will be in the McDonald's Happy Meal as a toy either this week or next. They are going in order while supplies last: Mr. Incredible, Dash, Nemo, Dori....

I know what it's like to have a child who is crazy about a character and there doesn't seem like there's enough merchandise out there.

7. NYDisneyMom

NYDisneyMom I need to have a vacation planned at all times...

If you're going to the parks you'll find Nemo and his friends outside at The Living Seas in Epcot. Inside there's a very cool new interactive show with Crush, as well as other Nemo-themed things for the kids. :)

8. GritsGirl

GritsGirl Mouseketeer

Nemo bedroom set---EVEN A PADDED NEMO HEADBOARD. It is VERY NEMO...also has a matching bathroom set.

Just an FYI since your child likes Nemo.

GritsGirl

9. tvguy

tvguy Question anything the facts don't support.

Nemo might be at the sushi bar........

Sorry, bad joke. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

10. disnut8

disnut8 DIS Veteran

Umm, can't help you with the cruise but would your son like a picture of my little cat named Nemo? He's just as impish as the fish! His litter brother is Meeko and his older siblings are Gus (from Cinderella) and Belle (we all know her) and the king cat is Tod (from The Fox and the Hound).

Thank goodness I'm too old to have human children!