Needing help...1st cruise door magnet help

KMKfam

Earning My Ears
hi! My family is going on our first cruise the end of April. I just found out about decorating your room door and I love the idea! I would love to do something personalized for each person in my family (however I'm not super creative). I am Hoping someone can help me make some cute door decorations. I'm looking for 4 mickey heads
1. Has Lightening McQueen theme on it
2. Has Merida and Brave theme
3. Mickey head dressed as Yoda
4. Mickey head dressed as Princess Leia
I am also hoping for a ships wheel or life preserver that can be personalized with our name and first cruise 2016.

Any help would be amazing!! Thank you

I love your designs!!! Can I order through this thread or do I go through a different thread? (New to this, sorry!)

Thank you! Our cruise is April 25 so anytime before that is great! I really appreciate you doing this for me.

here is what I am looking for:

1. Cars Mickey Head: LadyBMHCars5_zps01337045 The name on this one is Bubby

2. Princess Merida Mickey Head: LadyBMHMerida3_zpsbaf43226 The name on this one is Sissy

3. Captain America Mickey Head: LadyBMHSuper5_zps032a58ba The name on this one is Daddy

4. Princess Ariel Mickey Head: LadyBMHAriel7_zps1e42cc55 The name on this one is Mommy

Life preserver: LadyBCruiseLifePreserver47 I was wondering if you could put an anchor in the middle of this design? If not, no worries! I would like it to say: Our First Cruise (across the top) and 2016 on the bottom

Thank you again so much!

Thank you! Our cruise is April 25 so anytime before that is great! I really appreciate you doing this for me.

here is what I am looking for:

1. Cars Mickey Head: LadyBMHCars5_zps01337045 The name on this one is Bubby

2. Princess Merida Mickey Head: LadyBMHMerida3_zpsbaf43226 The name on this one is Sissy

3. Captain America Mickey Head: LadyBMHSuper5_zps032a58ba The name on this one is Daddy

4. Princess Ariel Mickey Head: LadyBMHAriel7_zps1e42cc55 The name on this one is Mommy

Life preserver: LadyBCruiseLifePreserver47 I was wondering if you could put an anchor in the middle of this design? If not, no worries! I would like it to say: Our First Cruise (across the top) and 2016 on the bottom

Thank you again so much!
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/March/KMKfam
password is KMKfam

I was wondering if you know where I can find the mickey body to put on the room door for the cruise? Also anyone that has just mickey and Minnie heads . thanks in advance

Yes, there are lots of cruise designs, please visit my thread for links.

** Edit - I see you found my thread :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter