Needing business / Thank you cast member cards...

t_daniels

<font color=deeppink>They'll NEVER be replaced<br>
Just curious if anyone here would be able to help me with a design request .

I started a video project, and you can read about it here: projectpixiedust.tumblr.com/about

I'm wanting a card to hand to cast members/character attendants who we meet at WDW.

It'd be just a business card sized design, with two URLs, something saying 'Thank you,' and some sort of graphic, whether it be a character, Mickey head silhouette, or generic ' pixie dust' sparkles. Maybe also a small picture of a hydrocephalus awareness ribbon as well.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice you can offer!

Just curious if anyone here would be able to help me with a design request .

I started a video project, and you can read about it here: projectpixiedust.tumblr.com/about

I'm wanting a card to hand to cast members/character attendants who we meet at WDW.

It'd be just a business card sized design, with two URLs, something saying 'Thank you,' and some sort of graphic, whether it be a character, Mickey head silhouette, or generic ' pixie dust' sparkles. Maybe also a small picture of a hydrocephalus awareness ribbon as well.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice you can offer!

Great idea....I'd be happy to disign something for the project...
Do you want it all on one side of the card, or thank you and graphic on one side and links on other?

What links?

Give me any info you have and I'd be happy to get it done for you.pixiedust:

Hi
I had a thread a few years ago with Thank-you castmember cards but it got to be crazy personalizing them all so I stopped.
here are a few

feel free to use them

Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pixiedust:
Charactercopy.jpg

I can edit completely...

I just finished and saw the second link, which I can add as well..

I put the project character idea for a quick sort of description of the purpose to your project, but can change or trash as you see fit..

Again, great project idea!

Or with pixie, could be
Personal
Interactions of
Xcitment,
Intrigue,
Education,
Discussion,
Understanding
Special
Treatments

Ah! Cute! Thank you! K. I'm on mobile, let me get home, and look at it!

Ok. First, I LOVE the ribbon. LOVE the Mickey ears on it. Fantastic.

Where you have it say Project Character, can we make it say Project Pixie Dust instead?

And, instead of the letters/ acronym idea.... Can we put something like, "Bringing pixie dust into the lives of those with hydrocephalus, one character at a time!"

What do you think?

Ok. First, I LOVE the ribbon. LOVE the Mickey ears on it. Fantastic.

Where you have it say Project Character, can we make it say Project Pixie Dust instead?

And, instead of the letters/ acronym idea.... Can we put something like, "Bringing pixie dust into the lives of those with hydrocephalus, one character at a time!"

What do you think?

Two versions...I just feel I like without the YouTube link, since it is also on the main site and the tumblr site is more informative and will get ppl to the YouTube...but let me know if you have other changes...

Pixie1.jpg

Pixie2.jpg

dumbwaiterboy said:
Two versions...I just feel I like without the YouTube link, since it is also on the main site and the tumblr site is more informative and will get ppl to the YouTube...but let me know if you have other changes...

I love it! Thank you! You are so sweet.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter