Needing a DMR code for free Beauty and Beast ticket

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by disney*mom*82, Jan 22, 2012.

1. disney*mom*82

disney*mom*82 DIS Veteran

Ive told DD4 I will take her to see Beauty and the Beast 3D on Tuesday and planned to put our DMR code in to get a free ticket. I put it in today and realised I put it in when we first bought the movie, so it will not let me get the offer. :headache: (I dont understand why they do that).

So Im wondering if anyone has the DMR code for and of these elgible titles: Beauty And The Beast Diamond Edition 5-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, Beauty And The Beast Diamond Edition 3-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, Beauty And The Beast DVD, Bambi Diamond Edition Blu-ray Combo Pack, Bambi DVD, The Fox And The Hound 2-Movie Collection Blu-ray Combo Pack, The Fox And The Hound 2-Movie Collection DVD, Alice In Wonderland 60th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Combo Pack, Alice In Wonderland Special Un-Anniversary Edition DVD.

If you have an extra one you will not be using, please PM me :worship: The movies are so expensive and Im trying to keep the cost to a minimal.

Thanks!:flower3:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SandrA9810

SandrA9810 DIS Veteran

You can not use the same movie twice when entering a code. So even if some one gives you another Beauty and the Beast code, it won't let you accept the points/offer.

The same thing happens if you try to enter a DVD code after you've entered a blu ray code. But you can earn both points if you enter the DVD code first, then the blu ray.

4. disney*mom*82

The only movie of the ones that are able to be used that I have is the 3 disc Beauty and the Beast Diamond Edition DVD+Blu-Ray. Thanks!

5. disney*mom*82

Bump...anyone? :worship:

6. disney*mom*82

7. PrincessMama605

PrincessMama605 DIS Veteran

I don't have a code to give you but you might be able to get one in the Disney Rewards forum-

www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Or maybe ebay?

Even if you got a code for the BatB bluray you already have you could create a second account, just to redeem the movie ticket offer. Good luck!:goodvibes