Need yummy & easy chicken receipe for dinner.

tig_536

Mouseketeer
I have chicken breast in the fridge. What should I do with it? I want to try something new. What do you do? (I usually only do shake and bake)

Thanks, Jenny

pour a jar of salsa over it and bake. Serve over rice. YUMMY.

Pour a can of Cream of musroom soup over it and bake. serve over rice or mashed potatos

Cut into small pices, saute and pour a jar of sauce (red or white) over it. Serve over noodles

Dip in flour, salt, peper and a little garlic. Place on pan and drizzle with butter. Oven fry.

ENJOY

One dish roasted chicken and potatoes:

spray roasting pan w/Cooking spray (like Pam)
place chicken breasts down one side
place sliced potatoes down the other side
pour a packet of dry italian seasoning over chicken and potatoes 9adjust to the number of servings you need to make - a packet will cover 2-4 breasts and potatoes)
pour melted butter over everything - use as much as you wish - recipe calls for a stick - I usually use about half a stick and add water
Bake at 400 for one hour or at 300 for two hours

You can also add green beans to the pan, but they come out a little roasted too and my kids won't eat ugly food:lmao: so I usually cook those separately.

Here is a new favorite of mine
Lime jalapeno chicken
1/4 cup(s) lime juice
2 tablespoon oil, canola
1 tablespoon vinegar, white
1 teaspoon cumin, ground
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 pepper(s), jalapeno chopped
1 1/4 pounds chicken, breast

1. Whisk lime juice, oil, vinegar, cumin and salt in a small bowl. Stir in jalapeno. Place chicken in a shallow baking dish and pour the marinade over it, turning to coat both sides. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, turning once, or overnight.

2. Preheat grill to high heat. Oil the grill rack (see Tip). Grill the chicken until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Let cool slightly; thinly slice crosswise. Serve warm or chilled.

To make ahead: Marinate chicken in the refrigerator for up to 1 day and/or refrigerate cooked chicken for up to 1 day. Slice just before serving.

Use can make Paula Deans chicken tenders.

Slice the breast(s) into strips and dip in egg wash. Then roll them into some smashed chips. We like using sour cream and onion. BBQ is good too. Then just bake them up on a sprayed cookie sheet. 350 for around 20 minutes or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter