Need TS recommendations for MK and DHS

At MK, our order of preference is: Crystal Palace for breakfast, Plaza Restaurant for lunch followed by Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch and Tony's for lunch.

At DHS, we always eat at Mama Melrose. The only other two we will eat at are 50's Prime Time and Sci Fi Dine In. We didn't care for Brown Derby--definitely not worth two table service credits on the dining plan, and you could not pay us to eat at Hollywood & Vine ever again.

we don't usually eat many TS at MK, so sorry on that one...

but at HS we would choose 50's Primetime over everything any day! :goodvibes

TB @ MK
1st choice- Tony's sit down/ Italian - Good food
Or LTT = Family Style Like /Thanksgivng meal or CP = Buffet /American
All are good it's just your preference.

TB @ HS
50'S Prime Time -Good food & fun
Mamma Mel - Italian Style - Good Food

Thanks. I am just trying to fill in some gaps and being we will have small kids, I don't want to drag them around too much so thought if we are at these parks it would be easier just to eat a TS there before heading back to the resort.

At MK...we usually have Crystal Palace for breakfast and Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch. We usually don't eat in the MK. A great new option though, is the Wave. We have eaten there for dinner and it is fantastic. I believe they also do breakfast and lunch. It is a short walk over (most of the time quicker to walk than to take the monorail.

At DHS...We usually don't eat in there either. 50's primetime when we do.
You also have a quick option there, the restaurants at the Dolphin, Picabo has wonderful burgers and home style cooking for lunch/dinner. Breakfast there is just ok, but the Swan has a good breakfast buffet. Dinners at Swan/Dolphin also give you great options, everthing I mentioned above, plus Blue Zoo or IL Mulino.

With any of those choices you should have some great meals. Not all those restaurants are on dining plan if you are doing that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter