need to see if someone has an answer

mickcw1109

Mouseketeer
I booked my trip thru disney and now the flight is less thru airtran. Can I get a credit either thru the airline or disney for the difference on the flight? Thanks for any input

It would probably be best for you to call and find out.

Some flights are cheaper if they are on a "no-cancellation" policy - but I don't know if Disney, in getting blocks of seats for themselves to offer in their packages, applies that policy.

The only other possibility I can suggest, providing that you aren't worried about availability or losing a discount that you can no longer apply and you are more than 45 days in advance of your trip - cancel the whole thing and re-book from scratch without the airfare. You'll have to wait a while for the refund though.

If I'm way off base, I hope someone else can correct me, but I think this is accurate.

Last year we booked our pkg. through Disney, but our flight through Airtran, then the rates on our flights dropped. Airtran will give you a credit in that situation, but no cash. I realize this is a bit different than your situation, but I thought you'd want to know that the airline doesn't refund, to the best of my understanding.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter