Need to get from VWL to EPCOT by 8am..

MissyDVC

<font color=deeppink>Well, technically, you never
I booked my DH the Segway Tour at EPCOT during our trip next month. He is booked for the 8:30 am tour. They said he has to be checked-in by 8:15 am. Do you think the buses will be running that early? We are staying at the VWL and EPCOT opens at 9. Or would he be better off with a taxi? Thanks :wizard:

When we were staying in Fort Wilderness I had Dining in the castle for an early hour before parks were open so I called the front desk with my problem. You know they sent a car for us. It doesn't hurt to ask when you get to the resorts. Good luck. :)

I know if you have a character breakfast at a park before opening, the hotel concierege will arrange transportation. All they ask for is the reservation #. So I am sure they will do the same for your Segway tour.

If you take a taxi, ask to be taken to the Beach Club instead, then walk in via the International Gateway. Why? We've driven in to the Epcot front gates early for a Segway Tour and found that the parking booths weren't open yet. Lots and lots of cars in line and none moving. I almost had a heart attack. They finally did start let people in and we did park and had to really hustle to get there. But as someone who likes to arrive in plenty of time, I prefer the IG entrance. Plus, if you are paying a taxi fare your cost will be a less. HTH.

We did the tour-you're going to have a blast!!!!::yes::

We gave ourselves an extra half hour to get over there beyond what we thought we'd need.

I'd say ask the front desk what's the quickest way-I'd tend to agree with the bus to ttc and then the monorail, but it might not be running over there that early.

(we drive everywhere, as you might have guessed from our siggie)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter