Need to be held accountable LOL

I overdid it again this past weekend at a family wedding. I keep forgetting I can't shake my groove thing like I used to :lmao:

Anyway, I danced so much I worked up a sweat. Then Sunday morning rolled around & my knee hurt! I tell you the truth, it's tough moving after 50when you're out of shape :rolleyes1 but I'm determined not to give up :goodvibes I bandaged up my knee & have stayed off it a few days. I'm planning some pool time towards the end of the week so hopefully it'll get in the high 70's & be pleasant.

Good to hear from you again! Your August sounds MUCH better than what you did last August popcorn::

Is it getting close to your Disney trip popcorn::

DH has been helping me to get walking again & I've gone swimming a couple times recently. I have been indulging myself with bread, ice cream and other very unfriendly South Beach foods and the scales are in an uproar :sad2: I have to get back on track, I was doing much better this time last year.

Hello I am soooo sorry I haven't been on in so long. I have 25 days left!! I have just started walking again. I have only been going 3 days so far but I am averaging 2.3 miles a day. I am forcing myself to get out of the house and walk. I think of it like this if I am out of the house and I get tired I still have to walk back home so it forces me to walk more. If I am at home I can just get off the treadmill and be done. I am breaking in my new shoes too so I have a huge blister on my foot from the first day. Every time I walk now I bleed but Id rather have it here than at Disney. My body is sooo mad at me right now but I am determined to overcome this challenge before we get to Disney. I dont think my trip will be enjoyable if I cant move by the 2nd day. I need to do this "man up" lol. I have missed writing to you hope you are still out there :) I hope you are doing well yourself. I need the boot to my butt now!! I need a good partner in this journey and hope you are still working at it too. If I dont kill myself before this trip I will be very happy in the parks LOL. So wish me luck and kick my butt all the way to Disney!!!

Yeah, glad to see you posting again :goodvibes
We were on our family vacation when you posted but home now. Had a lovely trip south visiting friends, the beach & home through the Smoky Mtns. This year is DH's year so it was a :scared1: non-disney trip :eek:

For those awful blisters, I use that white medical tape. Bandaids seem to slip & shift but that tape stays in place. Use it on your hot spots and see if it doesn't help keep those blisters at bay.

Hope the walking is going well & you'll be up to speed for your upcoming trip :thumbsup2

I've gained about half my weight back :sick: & I'm so mad at myself but I'm trying to get back on track. I am still 20 lbs lighter than when we first started posting but it's frustrating to have to relose. I got thrown down by a wave at the ocean & my leg is still sore so I haven't been doing any moving. DH has been doing great, still has his weight off but he runs about 15 miles a week on his treadmill. That's my problem, I need to get moving.

Keep me posted on the WDW trip plans - have you changed any of your ADR's?

WOW time flies!!! I dont know where time has gone. Our Trip was amazing even with the Inlaws :) Actually everything went 99% perfect. lol
I got no blisters at all!! I walked for the first 5 days then my left leg swelled up to 2X the size of my right leg so I went to the hospital they thought I had a blood clot .... Nope Blood Pressure?? ..... Nope Actually no answer for it at all!!! So they suggested a wheel chair for the rest of my trip. So the rest of my trip was 6 more days!! we rented a scooter and used it for an hour when my daughter let us know her throat hurt so much she couldnt eat. so off we went to centre care for 4 hours once we got back to the park we just left to the hotel got a full refund for the scooter. so the next day my husband decided he could save $$ and rent a regular wheel chair LOL and pushed my big butt around for the day. Well he got blisters on his hands so for the next 2 days I rented a scooter and on out last day I just walked because I wasnt in pain at all just my leg was swelling up. So other than those 2 trips to the hospitals we had the best vacation ever!!! All the places we went to eat were amazing and no complaints. Like I said I was able to walk the whole trip no pain!!! It was awesome!!! I gained 14LBS of water weight on vacation!! so when I got home I lost it all in 3 days just by elevating my leg. Crazy huh? lol How are you and your family? I have decided rather than walking or exercising to lose weight I will just walk to build my stamina for my trips. not worry so much about the weight loss so I wont keep being dissapointed. Between last August when I started this adventure and now I have actually Gained 5lbs!!! But the walking enabled me to enjoy my vacation soooo much more no pain at night or in the mornings I was able to move the whole trip it was amazing!!! lol lol I loved it!! So my focus is now on My Disney Cruise Fantasy Maiden Voyage :) We have one day after the cruise for the parks we havent decided which one yet :) It was cheaper to fly out Sunday by $600 So we are staying a night after the cruise. Which works out well since we all have a one day pass for the park we have to use before next August. Once I decide which park I may make a reservation for dinner :) Well I guess thats enough for now lol. Hope to hear from you soon :)

:goodvibes You must have been thinking of me telepathically because I hadn't checked our thread in a few weeks & wha-la, there you had posted :woohoo: It's so good to hear from you again :thumbsup2

Glad to hear your trip wasn't a bust - you have an amazing attitude! After the first trip to ER my DH would've been ready to head home & you went 2 times :eek: Glad everything turned out okay.
What was your favorite restaurant? We ate & drank too much on our non-WDW beach trip in early August too. DH has put on about 8 lbs, I'm sorry to say I've packed on about 25 of my original 38 lbs lost. I'm so heartbroken & disgusted. And yet I haven't walked all summer, gee, you think there's a correlation? I need to be held accountable!!!!!

I missed our correspondance - hope to hear again from you soon popcorn::

So here I am again after 2 months I have gained weight I am now 290!!! I really need to find a solution to this issue. I have missed our exchanges on here. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am hoping to find some ambition to lose a little weight before my cruise. Or at least build up my stamina for walking again. We will be on the Fantasy Maiden Voyage March 31 - April 7th with a one night stay in WDW leaving on the 8th. It was $675 cheaper to fly out the 8th. We will be spanding the one day there at Magic Kingdom with reservations at Liberty Tree Tavern.

In February I can book dining for our August trip. My nephews first time going. He will be 11 at the time. I am so excited and want everything to be perfect for him. I want my sister and him to have the best time and want to go again.

Please let me know how youa re doing I miss hearing from you :) And Hoping to get back on track!!

Jenn

So here I am again after 2 months I have gained weight I am now 290!!! I really need to find a solution to this issue. I have missed our exchanges on here. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am hoping to find some ambition to lose a little weight before my cruise. Or at least build up my stamina for walking again. We will be on the Fantasy Maiden Voyage March 31 - April 7th with a one night stay in WDW leaving on the 8th. It was $675 cheaper to fly out the 8th. We will be spanding the one day there at Magic Kingdom with reservations at Liberty Tree Tavern.

In February I can book dining for our August trip. My nephews first time going. He will be 11 at the time. I am so excited and want everything to be perfect for him. I want my sister and him to have the best time and want to go again.

Please let me know how youa re doing I miss hearing from you :) And Hoping to get back on track!!

Jenn

Have you tried LOSEIT.com it's free and you can log your calories in. I am doing it currently and lost weight doing so. You can eat what you what in moderation remember losing weight is calories in calories out..and that is what lose it is. you can friend people as well. let me know if you join we can motivate each other..some disers are on there already.

Thank you Very Much I will definetly check it out. I think it will be very helpful. I will send you a message when I check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter