Need technical assistance

mickeystoontown

DIS Veteran
I don't know if this is the correct forum to post this but I know the moderators will move it if it's not.

Recently, I stopped getting e-mails on my subscribed threads. Is this a technical problem that all disers are having or is it just me?

By the way, when I go to my User CP, it still says "instant" on the subscribed threads. If you know how to fix it, let me know but be gentle with me 'cause I am a total illiterate when it comes to the technical stuff with computers. But, as I tell my husband, I can type really fast!:goodvibes

Thanks in advance.

Maybe, I'll start getting them too. That happened to me before and then all of the sudden, I got 150 something "catch up" emails.

is broken, Alex knows about it... there is no expected time for when it will be working again.

I'm glad to know it's not just me. Well, that didn't sound nice. I'm glad to know I didn't do something to stop the e-mails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter