Need technical assistance

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by mickeystoontown, Mar 25, 2008.

1. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

I don't know if this is the correct forum to post this but I know the moderators will move it if it's not.

Recently, I stopped getting e-mails on my subscribed threads. Is this a technical problem that all disers are having or is it just me?

By the way, when I go to my User CP, it still says "instant" on the subscribed threads. If you know how to fix it, let me know but be gentle with me 'cause I am a total illiterate when it comes to the technical stuff with computers. But, as I tell my husband, I can type really fast!:goodvibes

Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. magicaldisney

magicaldisney DIS Veteran

I wasn't getting my emails for quite some time, but just today I started getting them again.

4. mickeystoontown

Maybe, I'll start getting them too. That happened to me before and then all of the sudden, I got 150 something "catch up" emails.

5. wildeoscar

wildeoscar DIS Veteran

is broken, Alex knows about it... there is no expected time for when it will be working again.

6. mickeystoontown

I'm glad to know it's not just me. Well, that didn't sound nice. I'm glad to know I didn't do something to stop the e-mails.