Need sugar cookie recipe

brie32

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a recipe for sugar cookies that can be formed into rolls and cut. Kind of like the ones you get in the grocery store? I don't have the time to roll and cut them out, but the whole family loves sugar cookies.

2 c butter
2 c sugar
2 T vanilla
2 eggs
5 c flour

Bake at 350. Time depends on how thick you make them.

My neighbor makes these delicious cookies.

NO ROLL SUGAR COOKIES

Cream 1 cup sugar, 1 cup 10X sugar and 1 cup (2 sticks) softened butter. Add to creamed mixture: ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons cooking oil, 2 eggs well beaten, 1 teaspoon vanilla. Stir into sugar mixture: 4 cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon cream of tartar, ½ teaspoon salt. Chill for two hours. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Shape dough into one inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with glass dipped in sugar. Bake 12 – 13 minutes, but start checking at 8 minutes.

Variations: Add 1 teaspoon cinnamon to batter. Dip glass into cinnamon sugar mixture to flatten cookies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter