Need some suggestions...

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Alexsmommie, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Alexsmommie

Alexsmommie Disney Dreamer

We're arriving to WDW in Dec 2011. (which means I can make our ADR TODAY) I have all of our reservations set except one. I was planning on matching our dining to the parade we want to see that day. I need to find a simple restaurant in Epcot for dinner (table service in the dining plan) any suggestions?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. erocrobro

erocrobro DIS Veteran

We did the Garden Grill with my sons (9,6,4) and they all loved it. It is family style, so they can eat whatever and as much as they want. They also loved getting to meet Chip & Dale, Mickey, and Pluto.

4. Alexsmommie

THANKS!! I was kind of thinking there but I'm worried about it spinning... (does it spin fast?)

5. sharonabe

sharonabe DIS Veteran

It does not SPIN as much as it is just a SLOWLY rotating restaurant.

Are you trying to match your dinner with Illuminations that night? If so, you'll want to do something in WS, so you can either watch during dinner or finish up with dinner and find yourself a place outside to watch.

6. princssdisnygina

princssdisnygina Disney Princess

Garden Grill is good for a character meal. We actually LOVE Les Chefs de France! One of the best filets on property! :love:

7. Forever Fairy

Forever Fairy Spreading Some Pixie Dust

If you haven't done so already, make sure you make any Epcot reservation you can. Once the packages come out for the Candlelight Processional, most of the table service restaurants end up being booked for the day.

Packages start seating at lunch and flow through straight to dinner. The only option after that time would probably be a very late seating.

8. Alexsmommie

I haven't made any reservations for Epcot as of yet (this is the only day we were thinking...) but good to know I figured it would fill up quickly (like MK does with VMCP)