We recently bought direct (195) VGF points on our trip a couple weeks ago. Before I go any further, I will say that we LOVE the VGF, and do not regret buying there even for one instance. With that being said, I will also admit (lol) that I did not do enough research into the whole DVC program, and what could have been purchased for that same amount of money. This is where I have the questions--I have been scouring this board, and on the DVC website researching things, and came to some conclusions. Here are my options as I see them: 1. We have (195 +139) points currently at the VGF. Our Use Year is in October, so we will get an additional (195) at that point. I think everyone is fully aware of what the VGF is selling for right now, so it is not hard to figure out what I spent on this. We are NO loan, so any selling/buying transaction should be easier. My fear is the VGF will become difficult to book for a Studio at our usual time of vacation (early November), and I will get stuck moving to a different resort, or having to borrow for a bigger accomodation. This is not the case now, but the VGF popularity seems to be growing by the day, and I'm worried we just won't have enough points. 2. My further research shows that 1-beds seem to almost always be available at resorts (for the most part), but require obviously more points. I'm THINKING it may be more prudent that have MORE POINTS, rather than a smaller amout of points at a resort we love. With the $30k I invested in the VGF, I can buy other contracts (BWV, SSR, etc) for contracts of over (300) points. These extra points can be used as a back-up should I need to move to a 1-bed accomodation for the resort we desire. We are able to easily plan our trips at the 7mos/11mos mark, so this is not a problem at all. I was playing around on the DVC site yesterday, and there is almost every Epcot/MK resort available (right now) at the 7mos mark, for either Studios or 1-bed, for several days at a time. With the flexibility of the extra points, that would allow me to shoot for the VGF, even at the 7mos mark, and in most cases get at least a 1-bed (even though we would be more than happy with the Studio). With this being said, there are other resorts we wouldn't be 'disappointed' with if we couldn't get the VGF. Does any of this make sense? I need to make a decision soon whether to sell my VGF points, before the market gets flooded with other VGF contracts. PLEASE give me some advice (that I SHOULD have asked before my purchase, lol).