Need some ideas for yummy drinks to order on our cruise!

My wife loved the Rusty Anchor we had on the Magic years ago...when we went on the Wonder, they didn't offer it. One bartender called over to the Magic to find out how to make it and did.

On the Dream they offered it as a drink at dinner one night, but it was different.

BBC..... A friend told me about this and it's now my favorite drink ! It's a Baileys , Banana , Colada.

I love my Baileys, and I love banana... But I cannot for the life of me imagine them together. :sick:

My wife loved the Rusty Anchor we had on the Magic years ago...when we went on the Wonder, they didn't offer it. One bartender called over to the Magic to find out how to make it and did.

On the Dream they offered it as a drink at dinner one night, but it was different.

The bartender calling over to the Magic is typical DISNEY !! Excellent service always !!:thumbsup2

Trust me ! Its yummy !! Alot of calories, but yummy ! I always treat myself to 1 each cruise !:cool1:

I suppose if someone buys it for me, I'll try it (not a huge coconut fan either), but I'm not spending money on something I don't know if I like. I'll experiment with food in the dining rooms as I'm out no money if I don't like it (I'm not overly picky, I'm just not big on seafood in general and have never tried lobster because it's so expensive I'd feel i had to finish it if I'd (or whoever was paying) paid for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter