Need some ideas for yummy drinks to order on our cruise!

jacobsmommy

DIS Veteran
We will be taking our first cruise in less than three weeks and I would love to order some yummy, fruity adult beverages! Any suggestions?

Malibu Bay Breeze! I learned about this drink in the Mixology class and it was love at first taste! Better yet, take the Mixology class and you will get to try 5 drinks.

Bahamas Mama!!!! I personally love Mudslides. They may not be fruity, but they are cold and delicious!!!

KONK KOOLERS!!!! Yes, I"m shouting their goodness especially while laying in a hammock on Serenity Bay.

Jill in CO

Frankly a pimms and any mixer would do as well. Lemonade, ginger ale, 7up. Refreshing.

KONK KOOLERS!!!! Yes, I"m shouting their goodness especially while laying in a hammock on Serenity Bay.

Jill in CO

I second these although I thought they were called conch coolers. One of my favorite memories is sitting in the water on serenity bay sipping this. :beach: also Malibu bay breezes are my signature drink so I second those as well.

What's a KONK KOOLER.

Here is a recipe.

3 oz. Light Rum (Suggestion - Malibu or Parrot Bay)
3 oz. Dark Rum (Suggestion - Cruzan Black Strap)
4 oz. Orange Juice
8 oz. Cream of Coconut (Suggestion - Coco Casa)
6 oz. Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate (Suggestion - Welches)
3 oz. Ice

All ingredients blended.

Yum!

Jill in CO

Here is a recipe.

4 oz. Orange Juice
3 oz. Ice

All ingredients blended.

Yum!

Jill in CO

Mmmmmm might just have to try it out at home and do some guided imagery that I'm at Serenity Bay. :beach:

We will be on the Fantasy! So excited! Anyone have pics of any of the yummy drinks?

If you have some "adult time" go to the bar in Remy...during the day it's open and NO ONE goes there..they also have a balcony.... if ((ohh so bad forgot his name)) he is the bartender and he is from Scotland ...I have a pic of him if that helps.... he makes THE BEST whisky sour ever...and I don't even like whisky...

It was our little "gem" of a hang out and we usually had it all to ourselves until about 4:30-5pm... pixiedust:

Here is a recipe.

4 oz. Orange Juice
3 oz. Ice

All ingredients blended.

Yum!

Jill in CO

:dance3: YUM!!
Thank You!!

Ive read about the mixology classes and we're looking forward to it this summer. Do you sign up for it upon boarding or is it first come first serve? I read on some of the threads that seating was limited.

They made very good Mojitos fresh squeezed lime and they muddled the mint, not premde or a mix. So refreshing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter