• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need some help for tattoo design

Disneyracingfan

Are ears like antlers the bigger they are the more
I have two Ideas for a tat I need some design help. I've looked at some of the other stuff you guys have done so I figured you could do it better than me.
143633ears.JPG

143633ears2.JPG

I was thinking of the two hats leaning on each other, but doing Dale's hat in blue and their names in black maybe adding their birthdays dale 3-1-05 and Seana 2-2-02. I'm not sue how I'd do it on the other two ears, any help/ideas? Thanks

When I got mine, I had gone to Tattoo artist with some pictures of Tink that I liked. She did an internet search and showed me one she thought I'd like. I think she used a coloring book page, because I have a copy of it. Have you done a search? Or maybe a pin search? That would give you an idea. I want to get a charm braclet next. Then add some Disney charms time goes by.

I've been searching like crazy nothing is jumping out at me. I found a lot of awesome stuff for t-shirts for our next trip. The charm braclet idea sounds great DW would like that idea for her. I gonna try a pin search never thought of that, thanks.

Those internet searches can get you in trouble! I've bought some stuff for our Disney vacation that I never planned on! I hope the pin search helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter