~*Need some help finding a Haunted Mansion item please!*~

Nevertoooldfordisney

Earning My Ears
Hey there!!
I am new to Disboards, but my boyfriend had told me so much about it that I decided to create an account myself.

My boyfriend found this pin that he LOVES, and then we soon found out that this pin was actually based off of a t-shirt that they made. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find this shirt! I am desperate! He really wants one, and I would love to get it as a gift for him. It was a Disney Haunted mansion shirt that was made in 2004, and it was kind of like a comic book strip and supposedly glows in the dark. the pin wasHaunted Mansion ride series, have a nice fright pin

If it's no longer able to be bought anywhere, does anyone know if Disney would give permission for an online "create your own t-shirt" website so that I can make just one for him? I know there is a copyright law, but I am not sure how/if that would be possible...Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much!!!

Actually I believe i found it. However sources say they no longer sell it because they were worried someone might see it and think its ok to exit the ride at unsafe areas. :/ :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter